This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quick, someone in the Archeage alpha tell me how it's not worth it,

#21dokkinPosted 6/10/2014 4:54:56 PM
I dropped 150 to get into the alpha over the weekend and I am hooked...there is so much to do in this game and the pvp is a blast....especially raiding other people's ships and what not. You can even scuba dive wrecks in the middle off the ocean....I honestly haven't gone back to FFXIV and probably won't anytime soon, same with my console games. It's totally worth it man, trust me on that. Most fun I've had in a MMO since the old UO days.
---
"You promised not to tell.." "Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia Jeremy, welcome to the real world"
#22ThePCElitistPosted 6/10/2014 9:38:09 PM
dokkin posted...
I dropped 150 to get into the alpha over the weekend and I am hooked...there is so much to do in this game and the pvp is a blast....especially raiding other people's ships and what not. You can even scuba dive wrecks in the middle off the ocean....I honestly haven't gone back to FFXIV and probably won't anytime soon, same with my console games. It's totally worth it man, trust me on that. Most fun I've had in a MMO since the old UO days.

Sounds like you're paid to say this.
---
When I'm Miq'ote
http://youtu.be/h3LGf9SSWrU
#230cu_87Posted 6/10/2014 9:56:37 PM
The beta is right at the door. Don't buy yourself into alpha. I guess it won't last 2 weeks until the closed beta has started, that entry is much much cheaper than the alpha package.
#24MatTa00Posted 6/10/2014 11:55:44 PM
I've played the alpha a bunch and it has been awesome, but now I really want only play the beta a little bit and then wait for release so I can start fresh on a non wipe character. I love games with great trade/crafting systems and that is where this really shines.
---
el psy congroo
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/4390/002bt3.jpg
#25ATARIJAWAPosted 6/11/2014 2:18:48 AM
Just be advised it's a sandpark not a true sandbox mmo. It's basically a themepark mmo with some sandbox features. The world really isn't that big (for a sandbox. for a themepark game it's pretty large). That being said it's the best mmo I've played since early SWG and that was 10 years ago.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117