This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Banned from bf4..

#11chris121691(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 6:49:34 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Either

1: You hacked
2: You went into a dreaded "seed lobby", in which basically the server makes it look like all the players are hacking...I've never seen these in a BF game but they were nightmares back in MW2
3: Punkbuster made a legitimate mistake

Well I can say I didn't hack..But who would believe me..I've never heard of the 'seed lobby' though.
Has anyone else had anything like this, and gotten out of it? They even claim they can't tell what 'triggered the flags'
#12WyzeGyePosted 6/10/2014 6:51:01 PM
chris121691 posted...
They even claim they can't tell what 'triggered the flags'

clear and simple, if they can't tell you why you were banned, they should overturn the ban.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#13Orestes417Posted 6/10/2014 6:51:58 PM
They very likely can't tell what triggered them. Especially if it was a while ago. Most likely it was a very unfortunate false alarm or perhaps you got hacked and someone else was using your account.
---
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
#14Garage_ManPosted 6/10/2014 7:03:28 PM
WyzeGye posted...
chris121691 posted...
They even claim they can't tell what 'triggered the flags'

clear and simple, if they can't tell you why you were banned, they should overturn the ban.

This, keep emailing. Can you call EA? I'd be pretty upset, it's not like you bought BF4 for the engaging SP experience.
#15jake-sfPosted 6/10/2014 7:17:08 PM
I got VAC banned with my first Steam account and everybody jumped on the "HACKER" bandwagon. Nobody really gives a crap about the user, and everybody roots for the big guys screwing us. There's very little compassion between consumers, its pathetic.

I believe I just got hacked and thats all it was.

If BF4 works with cd-keys (if it does, its stupid and backward), isn't there any chance someone else used it? Even if its just dumb luck that someone is using the same key as you and got you banned. Thats pretty excessive, though.

**** can happen. I prefer to believe you're not guilty, because I don't live in the stone age and I'm not a bloody moron. Even if you did do it, it changes nothing for us.

I would NEVER put it past them to wrongly ban you.

But lets also make something else clear:

Your chances of getting any sort of refund are next to non-existant. People that can answer you rarely have access to the information you want. The reason you got banned I'm certain exists, but nobody can give it to you. It might not even be kept in their database, why not, why should they care?

You have no power. You won't get your money back.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#16MaxCHEATER64Posted 6/10/2014 7:18:22 PM
^^It doesn't use cd keys, it uses GUIDs which are dependent on the Origin account.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#17JKatarnPosted 6/10/2014 7:36:46 PM
jake-sf posted...
I got VAC banned with my first Steam account and everybody jumped on the "HACKER" bandwagon. Nobody really gives a crap about the user, and everybody roots for the big guys screwing us. There's very little compassion between consumers, its pathetic.

I believe I just got hacked and thats all it was.

If BF4 works with cd-keys (if it does, its stupid and backward), isn't there any chance someone else used it? Even if its just dumb luck that someone is using the same key as you and got you banned. Thats pretty excessive, though.

**** can happen. I prefer to believe you're not guilty, because I don't live in the stone age and I'm not a bloody moron. Even if you did do it, it changes nothing for us.

I would NEVER put it past them to wrongly ban you.

But lets also make something else clear:

Your chances of getting any sort of refund are next to non-existant. People that can answer you rarely have access to the information you want. The reason you got banned I'm certain exists, but nobody can give it to you. It might not even be kept in their database, why not, why should they care?

You have no power. You won't get your money back.

Valve doesn't arbitrarily ban people, they take VAC bans seriously, so either your account was hacked and somebody else was playing or you were using cheat modules/violating the TOS in some other way.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#18jake-sfPosted 6/10/2014 7:40:35 PM(edited)
Says who? "A company that exists to make billions of money which can hide their intentions behind any walls they desire and they have full power over you, will OH NO NEVER BAN anyone for the wrong reason?"

Thats exactly what I was saying. Believing them no matter what makes no sense whatsoever.

I do believe I got hacked since I got hacked in WoW around that same time, but thats not the point.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#19arleasPosted 6/10/2014 8:16:49 PM
JKatarn posted...
Valve doesn't arbitrarily ban people, they take VAC bans seriously, so either your account was hacked and somebody else was playing or you were using cheat modules/violating the TOS in some other way.

You could actually get VAC banned by using some kind of simple mod. There's a youtube personality who got VAC banned for basically using a mod to add bloom to HL1 or something like that*... he wasn't aimbotting and wasn't wallhacking or anything, but because the mod did a "DLL hook" or something, it looked to VAC like a cheat and he got VAC banned as a result.

*I don't know the exact mod because the guy won't link to it because obviously he doesn't want people getting VAC banned just to see if it works and then complaining to him.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#20Hi CPosted 6/10/2014 9:06:37 PM
arleas posted...
JKatarn posted...

You could actually get VAC banned by using some kind of simple mod. There's a youtube personality who got VAC banned for basically using a mod to add bloom to HL1 or something like that*... he wasn't aimbotting and wasn't wallhacking or anything, but because the mod did a "DLL hook" or something, it looked to VAC like a cheat and he got VAC banned as a result.

*I don't know the exact mod because the guy won't link to it because obviously he doesn't want people getting VAC banned just to see if it works and then complaining to him.

Someone stupid enough to employ a DLL hook or not research a mod well enough to know how it works is too stupid to really deserve to play anyway.

Occam's razor says you cheated, got caught, got banned, and are now on a website trying to rabble rouse a few SJW's to start s*** for the developer or server of the game you got banned from, just like every blatant exploiter, hacker, cheater has done since online gaming was invented.