This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I for one will NOT be buying the new Rainbow Six game, and here's why you care

#101Tyranius2Posted 6/11/2014 3:41:23 AM
I honestly don't know why women and fresh-out-the-academy SJWs are barging in on a hobby that wasn't their place before and shouldn't be now. Games shouldn't get twisted by your moral qualms, if you don't like the hobby then go away.

Fallout 3 doesn't allow you to kill children and Fallout 4 won't allow you to kill women [until mods come around that is].
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#102DisastersaurusPosted 6/11/2014 3:46:55 AM(edited)
Tyranius2 posted...
wasn't their place before and shouldn't be now.

This is why. Because no one has the right to determine what is and isn't someone's "place".
---
video games are for children
#103Tyranius2Posted 6/11/2014 3:53:53 AM
Disastersaurus posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
wasn't their place before and shouldn't be now.

This is why. Because no one has the right to determine what is and isn't someone's "place".

By all means get into the hobby but don't try to bend it to your politically correct bullcrap. Women have been damsels in games ever since the wheel was invented, get over it. If you can't deal, then get out.
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#104HappyHippo04Posted 6/11/2014 4:35:27 AM
That article was a stretch at best.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#105PatriotAIPosted 6/11/2014 4:44:25 AM
I'm afraid i must agree with this topic, everyone knows a woman's place is in the kitchen, she had no business being a hostage, what was she thinking...
#106djprofessork1Posted 6/11/2014 4:48:42 AM
Who cares, the game is gonna suck anyway. It's gonna be dumbed down over-simplified CoD crap because apparently games with depth and intelligent gameplay are bad.

Just like they did to Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell. Rainbow six is next on the chopping block
#107JDawgSA93Posted 6/11/2014 5:14:36 AM
I want this now just for that reason
---
"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."
#108ConsumerWarningPosted 6/11/2014 5:27:02 AM
I'm more concerned with the fact that the game represents our law-enforcement officers as soldiers in a para-military operation. Kinda makes it seem as if the common man is the enemy rather than their employer.
---
The 80's are over and the conservatives lost.
#109NotQuiteAFreakPosted 6/11/2014 5:38:33 AM
Maybe you'll be able to rescue a man as well, or a child, or even a dog.

Best part of the article.

I'd like to see a bank robber or something try and hold a dog or several dogs hostage.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#110Logical_OnePosted 6/11/2014 5:44:24 AM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-disturbing-representation-of-women-in-the-rainbow-six-siege-e3-demo/1100-6420266/

Because it is a misogynistic, sexist game representative of the stone age patriarchy we've been fighting against for a millennia. We need to remove this garbage from our video games to protect our children and teach them to be caring of women and their plight as they struggle to take a stand against this terrible, disgusting, putrid excuse of a patriarch driven society. We must rise against misogyny!!

Which one are you on The Young Turks again?

I forgot.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun