This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scarcity Of Non-White Characters in Video-Games

#21KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 11:56:33 AM
OP was one of the longest sentences I have read in quite some time.

Learn f***ing grammar and punctuation if you want people to take anything you write seriously. Course, this is GFAQs, so if you're looking to be taken seriously, you're already in the wrong place...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#22KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 11:58:42 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
therickmu25 posted...
I'm assuming TC is referring to 'need more black people In games' considering there are tons of games with Asian and Latino protaganists. I'm sorry but this is the way the world works. Black people are a minority in society, we don't need a 50/50 split to make the ones that don't understand what being a minority is feel better.

I think you mean in america.

They are by no means a minority in total.
Unless your one of those people that would go to Africa and say "wow look at all the minorities here"

I'm pretty sure Africa - where the bulk of the continent doesn't have computers, or even electricity to speak of - is not the target demographic.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#23therickmu25Posted 6/11/2014 12:00:38 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
therickmu25 posted...
I'm assuming TC is referring to 'need more black people In games' considering there are tons of games with Asian and Latino protaganists. I'm sorry but this is the way the world works. Black people are a minority in society, we don't need a 50/50 split to make the ones that don't understand what being a minority is feel better.

Unless your one of those people that would go to Africa and say "wow look at all the minorities here"

I'm pretty sure Africa - where the bulk of the continent doesn't have computers, or even electricity to speak of - is not the target demographic.

^ Thank you
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#24SinisterSlayPosted 6/11/2014 12:02:52 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
therickmu25 posted...

You must not have been to Africa.
They have entire cities of rich people, it's insane that they don't donate to their own poor.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#25Orestes417Posted 6/11/2014 12:04:44 PM
Sad thing is, if we do have ethic leads in games we have people jumping up and down pointing out it's a stunt. It shouldn't even be worthy of mention and people make a huge deal out of it.
---
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
#26A3ON_FLUX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:05:09 PM
I'm from africa :(
---
Nvidoes what AMDon't... - Triple S
#27SpazH3dPosted 6/11/2014 12:06:07 PM
In San Andreas you played as a gangsta colored person. Offensive? I dunno, man.
---
- My vision is augmented
#28SinisterSlayPosted 6/11/2014 12:06:15 PM
A3ON_FLUX posted...
I'm from africa :(

People think you don't exist.
You could totally be a rogue :D
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#29JavelinPosted 6/11/2014 12:35:42 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Learn f***ing grammar and punctuation if you want people to take anything you write seriously. Course, this is GFAQs, so if you're looking to be taken seriously, you're already in the wrong place...

The huge amounts of honest responses to obvious trolling topics would disprove that. If anything, GameFAQs takes everything too seriously.
#30machetemanPosted 6/11/2014 12:42:25 PM
Whenever i play madden or nba 2k i almost exclusively play as a black person