This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

#101NewVigilPosted 6/11/2014 5:38:11 PM
I want full nude mods for strippers and prostitutes, Vehicle mods, Full gore mods, then ill be all set.
#102Lemur_HPosted 6/11/2014 5:39:59 PM
I want a really well developed and immersive rioting mod.
#103BilliePilgrimPosted 6/11/2014 8:54:41 PM
brolynick posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
brolynick posted...
Why is it always the people with their PC specs in their sig that are this oblivious to everything? ****ing hell.

First of all, your opinion is not fact. You not liking RDR does not mean it is a bad game.

Second of all, petitions have been started asking for RDR on PC with thousands of signatures.

''Hurr I don't like this game so if others like this game they're stupid hurrrrdurr''

I really like RDR. Had a lot of fun with it.

Doesn't change the fact that people still waiting for this game to be released on PC years later after multiple assurances from R* that it's not gonna happen are absolute morons.

Now don't let your inability to understand what I was saying stop you from doin' what you were doin'. It was funny. If you keep it up maybe you can start doing it on a street corner for people's spare change.

You said no one is waiting for RDR on PC. Then you go on to say that people who are waiting for RDR on PC are morons. Then you go on to say I didn't understand you when your direct quote was ''You seem to be under the impression anyone is waiting for that.''.

Last sentence made zero sense.

http://youtu.be/f8h5n3ul3DE?t=29s
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg
#104HighOnPhazonPosted 6/11/2014 9:05:57 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
It's an awesome game so I hope the wait (6months - 1year) was worth it for better graphics.

Have fun modding the game so you can drive a piano as a car.

Wow so tears. Such fanboy
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#105ClouddxPosted 6/11/2014 9:27:47 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
It's meant to be played on a big 50-65" HD TV, sitting on a couch, with a controller... not curled up on a desk using a keyboard and mouse

You're such a misinformed troll it's not even funny.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#106Apex-PlayerPosted 6/11/2014 9:30:37 PM
TehPwnzerer posted...
Hi C posted...
PC gamers don't care about consoles.

They care about consoles games though.

At least GTAV will sooth the pain of missing out on Bloodborne.
Maybe GTAV Dark Souls mods? Get hoped,er,hyped.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#107Game-XpertPosted 6/11/2014 9:49:40 PM
Modding was a pain in the ass in GTA IV.

Hopefully someone makes a mod manager for this.
---
3DS FC: 0791-2546-5030
#108foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 1:52:09 AM
oolacile posted...

If you're going to talk s*** about pc gamers not getting certain games, then please mention games from franchises that are still worth playing and not that garbage that you posted.

Lol at Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

lol at delusional PC elitists hating on a masterpiece like MGS.... FFXV and MGSV are going to be amazing whether you like it or not, stay mad

HighOnPhazon posted...

Wow so tears. Such fanboy

Clouddx posted...

You're such a misinformed troll it's not even funny.

Fanboy? Troll? Um, your specs look weak... I'm going to have a better PC than both of you next month.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting
#109good_mangorushPosted 6/12/2014 2:18:55 AM
You people seriously waiting for FF XV? It will be released soon after Half Life 3 confirmed.
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho
#110somebadlemonadePosted 6/12/2014 2:45:50 AM
has someone made a "such bait" reaction image yet, this is the perfect topic for it

it's low quality trolling but it's still pulling people in, i well and truly hope they are trying to counter-troll, and aren't actually falling for the bait

i really don't want to waste anymore brain power in this topic, than it takes to laugh at everyone involved including myself
---
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 4441-8331-5309
AJ