This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

#121NinjaX2099Posted 6/12/2014 1:05:07 PM(edited)
Its always going to be a better computer next month...

Lol, next month, you trolling is becoming too obvious, and even if that was true it doesn't stop any decent modern pc from playing games on ultra to high settings for a good 2-3 years and then high to med indefinitely which is usually console quality at least.

---
What we have here is a failure to communicate
If you gonna hate, might at least get your rumors straight
#122foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 1:22:31 PM
NinjaX2099 posted...

Lol, next month, you trolling is becoming too obvious, and even if that was true it doesn't stop any decent modern pc from playing games on ultra to high settings for a good 2-3 years and then high to med indefinitely which is usually console quality at least.

lol @ 2-3 years... people paid a fortune to build PC's that can max out BF4 last year... now the same people will need to upgrade again to max out games on Oculus Rift DK2 this year
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting
#123CELTEKKPosted 6/12/2014 1:40:35 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
NinjaX2099 posted...

lol @ 2-3 years... people paid a fortune to build PC's that can max out BF4 last year... now the same people will need to upgrade again to max out games on Oculus Rift DK2 this year

aaaaand you still can't come close to maxing anything out at any acceptable resolution on your console.

have fun.
---
steam:celtekk|origin:celtekk
"Get dungeons." - WyzeGye, 2014
#124youngfossilPosted 6/12/2014 1:41:01 PM
I hook up my computer in the living room
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#125EpicKingdom_Posted 6/12/2014 1:56:24 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
It's an awesome game so I hope the wait (6months - 1year) was worth it for better graphics.

Have fun modding the game so you can drive a piano as a car.

lol are you trying to insult?
---
http://i.imgur.com/70oZMEb.png
#126foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 2:04:53 PM(edited)
CELTEKK posted...

aaaaand you still can't come close to maxing anything out at any acceptable resolution on your console.

have fun.

I don't need to... console games are optimized efficiently.... it's not the same as playing a PC game on med settings where a lot of the essential effects are just taken off which also takes away from the experience. Try getting a top of the line PC 10yrs ago, or on the same year that PS3 came out, and then try to run a game that looks as good as The Last of Us.... you can't
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting
#127NinjaX2099Posted 6/12/2014 2:17:14 PM
Sure if you find me a ps3 that still works from 10 years ago.
---
What we have here is a failure to communicate
If you gonna hate, might at least get your rumors straight
#128voldothegr8Posted 6/12/2014 2:28:21 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
CELTEKK posted...

have fun.

I don't need to... console games are optimized efficiently.... it's not the same as playing a PC game on med settings where a lot of the essential effects are just taken off which also takes away from the experience. Try getting a top of the line PC 10yrs ago, or on the same year that PS3 came out, and then try to run a game that looks as good as The Last of Us.... you can't

PS3 came out 7 1/2 years ago. About the same time the 8800 GTX came out. That said...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/600-ps3-vs-600-8800-gtx-an-analysis-7-years-later-30959230/
---
Oda break tracker 2014- 4 (3)
#129Cade6669Posted 6/12/2014 3:25:17 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
It's an awesome game so I hope the wait (6months - 1year) was worth it for better graphics.

Have fun modding the game so you can drive a piano as a car.

Listen, I'm genuinely concerned about you. You shouldn't have any hostility towards a group of people simply because of the platform they play videogames on. This behavior is unhealthy. GTAV coming to the PC shouldn't effect you like this. These are videogames, a very small and trivial things in our lives. Take a good look at your life, GTAV is not something worth being mad about?
---
Origin - SuperKing61 Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
I love you.
#130darkstar4221Posted 6/12/2014 3:48:59 PM(edited)
I don't care, the story sucked and the characters were unlikable especially Michael. I have a hard time playing that game because I couldn't stand the characters. At least in GTA IV you were will killing villains like Michael, Trevor, and Franklin.