This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

#131MUD VIPERPosted 6/12/2014 2:57:49 PM
Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

Oh look, butthurt console fanboy reassurance thread.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#132foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 9:29:57 PM
voldothegr8 posted...

PS3 came out 7 1/2 years ago. About the same time the 8800 GTX came out. That said...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/600-ps3-vs-600-8800-gtx-an-analysis-7-years-later-30959230/

The delusional is strong in this one... Spare me all these BS benchmarks.. I know for a fact a 7.5 year old PC would choke trying to run a game with graphics as good as TLoU

darkstar4221 posted...
I don't care, the story sucked and the characters were unlikable especially Michael. I have a hard time playing that game because I couldn't stand the characters. At least in GTA IV you were will killing villains like Michael, Trevor, and Franklin.

Good thing your opinions are crap because Michael was my favorite character, and GTA5 had the most interesting characters by far. I liked the story too.

Cade6669 posted...
foxyReyoko posted...
It's an awesome game so I hope the wait (6months - 1year) was worth it for better graphics.

Have fun modding the game so you can drive a piano as a car.

Listen, I'm genuinely concerned about you. You shouldn't have any hostility towards a group of people simply because of the platform they play videogames on. This behavior is unhealthy. GTAV coming to the PC shouldn't effect you like this. These are videogames, a very small and trivial things in our lives. Take a good look at your life, GTAV is not something worth being mad about?

How am I being hostile? Do you think I care what platform these games are on? Not only am I going to have a gaming PC capable of maxing out GTAV, but it was obvious from the beginning that GTAV will eventually come out on PC. This is no surprise at all. I'm actually concerned about you and your social life... have you ever even kissed a girl in your life?
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting
#133darkstar4221Posted 6/13/2014 7:34:40 AM(edited)
foxyReyoko posted...
Good thing your opinions are crap because Michael was my favorite character, and GTA5 had the most interesting characters by far. I liked the story too.

No it's your opinion that is dog ****. The problem with GTA5 is that the story was crap and the villains were terrible. I mean GTA5 had one of the worst villains in the series, they were so lame. Michael was a hypocrite, nothing decent about the guy, despite how RockStar tried to make him decent.
#134Incendia_IntusPosted 6/13/2014 7:32:53 AM
I don't know why I took the time to read all of these comments, but it was mildly entertaining.

Continue arguing, it pleases me!
---
All childish acts of aggression, shall be handled with laughter.
#135HaxnStashPosted 6/13/2014 8:01:49 AM
I have a ps3 and could have bought GTA V if I was that desperate to play it. Heck, my friends all got it for their ps3 and were enjoying the multiplayer. But I still didn't get it and waited for the pc version.

4 words. Mouse and keyboard controls. I'm much more better playing the game and enjoy it more with mouse and keyboard controls so I waited. It didn't really bother me that I had to wait. I figured I won't be enjoying the console version since aiming with a controller is a pain for me to begin with.

I was fine also if it didn't come out for the pc if it came to that. But with the official announcement I'm super excited. It's going to be a day one purchase for me. Since I didn't follow the game or watched videos of it, I'm even more excited. Nothing like the feeling of discovering something good for the very first time.
#136NewVigilPosted 6/13/2014 8:05:55 AM
Im actually happy that i dont get involved in all this and just simply enjoy my games i purchase on PC with updated visuals draw distances etc. Im gonna look back on this thread when im hovering over Los Santos in Full HD everything maxed in my helicoptor, enjoying the view. Or parachuting over the mountains, Thats why i game to enjoy the games not to argue.
#137oolacilePosted 6/13/2014 10:28:16 AM(edited)
foxyReyoko posted...lol at delusional PC elitists hating on a masterpiece like MGS.... FFXV and MGSV are going to be amazing whether you like it or not, stay mad

Lol, at PC elitists comment. I just built my first pc a couple of months ago. Before that I played mostly on the PS3.

I really do hope Metal Gear and Final Fantasy turn out to be great, I really do, because I was a big fan of both franchises. But after MGS 4 and the spinoffs after that one, and now no David Hayter, Kingdom Hearts 2 and the spinoffs after that one, I doubt it.
#138Cade6669Posted 6/13/2014 10:44:59 AM(edited)
foxyReyoko posted...
voldothegr8 posted...

PS3 came out 7 1/2 years ago. About the same time the 8800 GTX came out. That said...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/600-ps3-vs-600-8800-gtx-an-analysis-7-years-later-30959230/

The delusional is strong in this one... Spare me all these BS benchmarks.. I know for a fact a 7.5 year old PC would choke trying to run a game with graphics as good as TLoU

darkstar4221 posted...
I don't care, the story sucked and the characters were unlikable especially Michael. I have a hard time playing that game because I couldn't stand the characters. At least in GTA IV you were will killing villains like Michael, Trevor, and Franklin.

Cade6669 posted...
foxyReyoko posted...
It's an awesome game so I hope the wait (6months - 1year) was worth it for better graphics.

Have fun modding the game so you can drive a piano as a car.

Listen, I'm genuinely concerned about you. You shouldn't have any hostility towards a group of people simply because of the platform they play videogames on. This behavior is unhealthy. GTAV coming to the PC shouldn't effect you like this. These are videogames, a very small and trivial things in our lives. Take a good look at your life, GTAV is not something worth being mad about?

How am I being hostile? Do you think I care what platform these games are on? Not only am I going to have a gaming PC capable of maxing out GTAV, but it was obvious from the beginning that GTAV will eventually come out on PC. This is no surprise at all. I'm actually concerned about you and your social life... have you ever even kissed a girl in your life?

Where am I being hostile? In this post you called someone delusional, you said someone's opinion is crap and then you questioned my sexual activity. It's just a game, no need to insult others. These are really people on the internet. One might say you're trolling but what is the point in purposefully making someone mad or sad.

However,you are legitimately trying to hurt my feelings. Have you ever kissed a girl? Maybe I haven't, maybe that is something that haunts me everyday and my greatest fear is that I'll die alone. Don't you have any empathy? Listen, just relax. It's just a game.
---
Origin - SuperKing61 Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
I love you.
#139SneakiestNegPosted 6/13/2014 11:46:46 AM
The next GTA will be on your phone. With voice commands. Just imagine the look on everyone face when you yell "Shoot that ho, drive over her and set her corpse on fire!"
#140GoldninjaPosted 6/14/2014 8:37:01 AM(edited)
Lemur_H posted...
I want a really well developed and immersive rioting mod.

That was one of the best parts of GTAIII. Actually living out the Liberty City Survivor that they were talking about on the radio. Using that code and a weapons code was fun as hell. You had rioting peds with guns, rocket launchers, baseball bats, and pretty much any weapon you can think of. Of course, back then, it was a fresh concept. it would still be fun to do once in a while in V.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus