This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

#51GoIrish80Posted 6/11/2014 10:05:19 AM
VideoGameXV posted...
They still don't have MGSV, FFXV or KHIII though, big three games missing from the master race system in which the PC master race will proabley react and say that they don't care for these games in the slightest just to not make themselves look stupid.

I notice you're only mentioning Playstation games there. Surely you own all 3 consoles because you're missing out on plenty of games if you just own one system, right?

Kind of funny also that 2 of the 3 games you've mentioned have been quoted by the publisher/developer as potentially getting a PC version.

PC also has Starcraft 2, Civilization, and multiple other high quality exclusives, but I'm sure you don't care about those and haven't been conditioned to love them like you have with the games that you've mentioned.

PC has a lot of great exclusives, I'm sure you own all of them right? Of course you don't, hypocrite.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#52Thesuperstar2kPosted 6/11/2014 10:07:03 AM
Time for PC gamers to get mad when GTAV starts to get hacked filled with viruses when the game is about to come out. hahaha
---
PSN: Superstarmaste1r (:
#53Lemur_HPosted 6/11/2014 10:14:09 AM
yall get trolled so hard

every f****** time
#54dormcastePosted 6/11/2014 10:23:59 AM
It'll probably be another terrible port like GTA4 :(
#55animanganimePosted 6/11/2014 10:28:09 AM
If its anything like GTA4 that would be another year for good mods start coming out. I mean mods that make the game looks significantly better
---
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
#56AsellusPosted 6/11/2014 10:50:02 AM
They still don't have MGSV, FFXV or KHIII though, big three games missing from the master race system in which the PC master race will proabley react and say that they don't care for these games in the slightest just to not make themselves look stupid.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/05/hideo-kojima-wants-metal-gear-solid-5-for-pc
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-19-square-enix-definitely-interested-in-bringing-future-final-fantasy-games-to-pc

With the ease of porting being what it is, and only further increased by the new consoles, why wouldn't you make a pc version? If the piracy bug bear is eating at you you just release a month or two after the console versions, ie the point where they're not selling anymore either thanks to used game sales.
#57adjlPosted 6/11/2014 11:00:31 AM
foxyReyoko posted...
the wait (6months - 1year)

Through the magic of Steam, I've had plenty of backlog to fill that time period, including a number of new purchases in there. Heck, I've got so much backlog that I probably won't even consider buying GTA5 until it's $5 or less, which will take another year or two. Even then I might not. Who knows? It's hardly a game I'm desperate to play.
---
This is my signature. It exists to keep people from skipping the last line of my posts.
#58BogePosted 6/11/2014 11:07:25 AM
Most of us had the chance to get the PS3 or 360 version. We chose to wait for the better version. We don't settle for mediocrity.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#59CatToyPosted 6/11/2014 11:08:50 AM
animanganime posted...
If its anything like GTA4 that would be another year for good mods start coming out. I mean mods that make the game looks significantly better

ENBSeries (what ICEnhancer uses) was in its infancy when GTA4 came out on PC. I guarantee there will be a flood of ENB profiles when GTA5 releases.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#60foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:27:09 AM
Gynthaeres posted...
I stopped caring about GTA V months ago. I'll buy it when it hits $20 or so, and then play it the way it was meant to be played. With high resolution graphics, and hopefully, at 60+ FPS.

I want to thank the console gamers for beta-testing the game for us though. Much appreciated.

It's meant to be played on a big 50-65" HD TV, sitting on a couch, with a controller... not curled up on a desk using a keyboard and mouse

DFMan456 posted...
TC is so bitter. I wonder if he beat his cat in a frothing rage when it was announced.

How was I bitter at all? Besides, like I said.. I ordered the Oculus Rift Dev Kit 2 which I'll be getting next month. I'm building a gaming PC from scratch before that and it will be more powerful than whatever PC you have since I'm getting the best possible parts regardless of price. So I have no reason to be bitter, we will be brothers soon.

GoIrish80 posted...

Except of course in reality it's an incredibly stupid analogy for anyone trying to argue the console side of this argument. Let's see.....

Here is a screenshot of PC without mods vs. Xbox 360 for GTA IV, released in 2008.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/PD2NITZ4VY8/maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, it's real hard to tell which one of those is the "fat chick" in this idiotic analogy. That is so ridiculously turned around I can't believe I'm even responding to it. PC games obviously have better visuals than console games so to even refer to PC Gaming as "fat chick + beer" is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. That's an analogy a PC Gamer should be making, if anything. But we're above that kind of stuff. So unbelievably idiotic.

You fool..... he's talking about GTA4 vs GTA5

GTA5 is the latest and greatest GTA... it's the "hot chick".... GTA4 with mods represents the "fat chick with beer goggles" , it 's a good analogy
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting