This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

#61El_KazPosted 6/11/2014 11:42:27 AM
foxyReyoko posted...
It's meant to be played on a big 50-65" HD TV, sitting on a couch, with a controller... not curled up on a desk using a keyboard and mouse

Good thing PC isn't limited to any specific input hardware or form factor then.
You can play KB/M on a monitor, or controller with a TV... or using an arcade stick while streaming to your smartphone's screen, if you feel like it.
---
Wait... what?
#62ShepardCommandrPosted 6/11/2014 11:44:32 AM
DX11 means no graphical mods(no enb or any of that stuff)
just saying.....
#63romsnbombsPosted 6/11/2014 11:48:32 AM
Lemur_H posted...
yall get trolled so hard

every f****** time

This thread was useful.

It earmarked various trolls for our ignore lists
---
2600k | GTX 780 | P8P67-M Pro | 8GB
#64romsnbombsPosted 6/11/2014 11:50:11 AM
ShepardCommandr posted...
DX11 means no graphical mods(no enb or any of that stuff)
just saying.....

Because there are no graphics mods for Crysis 2 or S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
---
2600k | GTX 780 | P8P67-M Pro | 8GB
#65JavelinPosted 6/11/2014 12:18:57 PM
VideoGameXV posted...
They still don't have MGSV, FFXV or KHIII though, big three games missing from the master race system in which the PC master race will proabley react and say that they don't care for these games in the slightest just to not make themselves look stupid.

Of the many delusions that console peasants have, this has to be the most ridiculous: that we're only pretending not to care about console exclusives.

According to these same peasants, gaming PCs cost thousands upon thousands of dollars.

If we really wanted to play these "amazing console exclusives" so badly, we would just reach into our pockets and buy a f***ing console already. They cost what, less than a high-end video card? That's chump change.

The sad truth that console peasants refuse to accept is that these "awesome" games are only appealing to simple-minded casuals who think 30-minute cutscenes (LOL Metal Gear), mindlessly choosing "Attack" from the menu a million times (LOL Final Fantasy), or pressing a button to lock on then mashing the gamepad (LOL Kingdom Hearts) offer any kind of worthwhile gameplay. Compared to something like StarCraft II, you may as well be playing with sticks and mud -- except that sticks and mud would be more mentally stimulating than a typical console game.

Why the hell would anyone pretend they don't want to play a game? If you used your brain, you'd realize there was no point, and that we don't waste our precious time with console games for one simple reason: because they pale in comparison to the best PC games.
#66runromPosted 6/11/2014 12:22:23 PM
I love it when console kids think that everyone on PCH is some PC only gamer.

Spoiler alert: Most of us aren't poor and therefore can afford both a gaming pc and console. Suck it.
---
MBP 2009 | i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz | AMD 7870 | PS Vita | Nintendo 3DS | HP Touchpad
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#67Ryuga_HazakiPosted 6/11/2014 12:25:45 PM
Javelin is still one of the worst pc elitist users, along with Ning, and TimePharoah. You're just the same league as fanboy console gamers. Dv8 is an example of a PC user who is a pc elitist, as well as someone who actually show class. I missed these kind of users in gamefaqs.

That being said, i'm glad people can now play the PC version.
#68vega2505Posted 6/11/2014 12:42:20 PM
romsnbombs posted...
Good things come to those who wait

Except RDR.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#69BilliePilgrimPosted 6/11/2014 12:47:32 PM
vega2505 posted...
romsnbombs posted...
Good things come to those who wait

Except RDR.

You seem to be under the impression anyone is waiting for that.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg
#70acrylick42Posted 6/11/2014 12:49:52 PM
I could have played it if I wanted to, I just chose not to. It's an alright game. I probably still won't buy it until it's on sale for a cheap price.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!