This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh look, PC gamers finally getting their prized console game [GTA5]

#81JYLE_BrHPosted 6/11/2014 12:26:49 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
Is it just me or is the TC's post coming in at 720p & sub-30 fps for anyone else?
#82MarceloSampaioPosted 6/11/2014 12:38:41 PM
Lemur_H posted...
romsnbombs posted...
Lemur_H posted...
yall get trolled so hard

every f****** time

This thread was useful.

It earmarked various trolls for our ignore lists

I can't add anymore to the list...

WHOA, hold on: the ignore list in here have a limit?!?
---
Difference between 30 and 60 FPS. If you can't notice it, you need new eyes.
http://30vs60fps.com/
#83mjc0961Posted 6/11/2014 12:38:44 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
Have fun modding the game so you can do heists in multiplayer.

Fixed. After all, Rockstar sure as f*** isn't going to do it.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#84Lemur_HPosted 6/11/2014 12:40:35 PM
MarceloSampaio posted...
Lemur_H posted...
romsnbombs posted...
Lemur_H posted...
yall get trolled so hard

every f****** time

This thread was useful.

It earmarked various trolls for our ignore lists

I can't add anymore to the list...

WHOA, hold on: the ignore list in here have a limit?!?

Yeaaaa..... 200.

All trolls and annoying people. Tried to clean up the PC board for myself, but I only got so far.
#85codyorrPosted 6/11/2014 12:40:38 PM
I'm not surprised that many cared. We have lots of newbies in PC gaming.
#86_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 6/11/2014 12:43:12 PM
this is sad.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | AKG k550 | Samsung S24A350H
#87TheNoctariusPosted 6/11/2014 12:45:56 PM
Don't care honestly. Didn't like it on PS3 for reasons unrelated to graphics and fps.
---
GT: dead because of stupid M$ policy. Forgot my PSN. I don't care anymore, PC Master race!
#88brolynickPosted 6/11/2014 12:46:51 PM
BilliePilgrim posted...
brolynick posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
vega2505 posted...
romsnbombs posted...
Good things come to those who wait

Except RDR.

You seem to be under the impression anyone is waiting for that.

It's arguably the best game of the past decade, I'm sure tons of people are waiting for that.

I'm sorry you think "tons of people" are that colossally stupid. That's not very nice at all.

Why is it always the people with their PC specs in their sig that are this oblivious to everything? ****ing hell.

First of all, your opinion is not fact. You not liking RDR does not mean it is a bad game.

Second of all, petitions have been started asking for RDR on PC with thousands of signatures.

''Hurr I don't like this game so if others like this game they're stupid hurrrrdurr''
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#89oolacilePosted 6/11/2014 12:54:47 PM
VideoGameXV posted...
They still don't have MGSV, FFXV or KHIII though, big three games missing from the master race system in which the PC master race will proabley react and say that they don't care for these games in the slightest just to not make themselves look stupid.

If you're going to talk s*** about pc gamers not getting certain games, then please mention games from franchises that are still worth playing and not that garbage that you posted.

Lol at Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.
#90BilliePilgrimPosted 6/11/2014 12:55:16 PM
brolynick posted...
Why is it always the people with their PC specs in their sig that are this oblivious to everything? ****ing hell.

First of all, your opinion is not fact. You not liking RDR does not mean it is a bad game.

Second of all, petitions have been started asking for RDR on PC with thousands of signatures.

''Hurr I don't like this game so if others like this game they're stupid hurrrrdurr''

I really like RDR. Had a lot of fun with it.

Doesn't change the fact that people still waiting for this game to be released on PC years later after multiple assurances from R* that it's not gonna happen are absolute morons.

Now don't let your inability to understand what I was saying stop you from doin' what you were doin'. It was funny. If you keep it up maybe you can start doing it on a street corner for people's spare change.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg