This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Watch Dogs fixed yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Watch Dogs fixed yet?

User Info: kingoffps

kingoffps
2 years ago#1
I'm not fussed about maxing the game out. But I want it stable and running 50-60FPS. The machine I'm using atm is i5 4440 and R9 270 2GB. With 8GB system RAM.
i7 920, MSI X58 Platinum, 12GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950, 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
Username was created back when FPS games were cool...

User Info: KingDFizzle

KingDFizzle
2 years ago#2
I was wondering this too. Fortunately, I was able to use Google and determine that it's still not fixed.

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#3
Are you saying you want your Dog to get fixed? I really, really, really doubt the game is fixed after 1-2 weeks of being out. Patches take time to make.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#4
No not yet, the paid public beta test is still going.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: WyzeGye

WyzeGye
2 years ago#5
i run it at 60fps on high... what's the problem?
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

User Info: Altmadragon

Altmadragon
2 years ago#6
The game was never broken for the TC is the sad part, the problems usually arises for people who actually could max the game. Lol
Merlin SM8| i7-4770k| Asus MaximusViFormula| AsusDC2 780 SLI| 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast| Seagate 3TB HDD| 250GB Samsung Evo| Swiftech 480x2 rads, Acrylic Loop|

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
2 years ago#7
Running it windows bordered mode fixes the problem. Has since launch day.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 years ago#8
The problem I've got is that I don't think the game itself is that good, add the performance issues on top and you've got a pretty shoddy game IMO. Wish I hadn't bought it at launch, never will with another Ubisoft PC release.
PLAYING - LOZ: Link Between Worlds (3DS), Super Mario 3DW (WU), Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Watch Dogs fixed yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived