This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA 5 Triple A rerelease

#1Spanish_Fly1Posted 6/11/2014 11:37:46 AM
Do you think GTA 5 will be the fastest selling PC game of all time?

Bonus question: What resolution will you be playing at?
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#2CatToyPosted 6/11/2014 11:41:09 AM
No chance. Nearly everyone who was dying to play it already has.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3AskeladdPosted 6/11/2014 11:43:37 AM
If was releasing for PC before any other console then it might have been. But there are only a handful of people like me who would forgo playing it on console to wait for the PC release.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#4protools1983Posted 6/11/2014 11:47:34 AM
Askeladd posted...
If was releasing for PC before any other console then it might have been. But there are only a handful of people like me who would forgo playing it on console to wait for the PC release.

"handful" lol
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#5Pal 080Posted 6/11/2014 11:52:29 AM
Well a few hundred thousand is only a handful compared to the 30+ million it already sold on consoles...

I can't imagine it selling more than a couple million on PC, and I don't see it being the fastest selling PC game of all time, though I have no idea what is, so I don't know what t's up against...
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#6romsnbombsPosted 6/11/2014 11:53:38 AM
Askeladd posted...
But there are only a handful of people like me who would forgo playing it on console to wait for the PC release.

We don't all go in full pez with our trousers down, ya know?
---
2600k | GTX 780 | P8P67-M Pro | 8GB
#7AsucaHayashiPosted 6/11/2014 11:55:38 AM
Pal 080 posted...

I can't imagine it selling more than a couple million on PC, and I don't see it being the fastest selling PC game of all time, though I have no idea what is, so I don't know what t's up against...

think it's D3
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
#8Spanish_Fly1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:04:43 PM
Pretty sure it's D3
---
Day one, or two X-box-one owner RIP Zipper
MS: back to back console war winners.
#9AskeladdPosted 6/11/2014 12:09:28 PM
romsnbombs posted...
Askeladd posted...
But there are only a handful of people like me who would forgo playing it on console to wait for the PC release.

We don't all go in full pez with our trousers down, ya know?

I don't know what you mean by that.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#10johnny_payPosted 6/11/2014 1:06:02 PM
It won't initially sell loads but if its as moddable as gta4 then it will eventually sell millions.