This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA 5 Triple A rerelease

#11_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 6/11/2014 5:59:43 PM
I do not think so. No game that has already been out for such a long time, only to release on another platform will ever be the fastest selling PC title ever. Also, I think the PC crowd is not as fond of their open world games as the console players.

If they ever make episode 3, that will be the fastest selling PC game in history.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | AKG k550 | Samsung S24A350H
#12MaxCHEATER64Posted 6/11/2014 6:01:17 PM
No way. The PC market is already oversaturated with open world games, and the awful port that was GTA IV has poisoned the loins of quite a few prospective buyers.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#13AskeladdPosted 6/11/2014 6:20:24 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
poisoned the loins

... What?
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#14MaxCHEATER64Posted 6/11/2014 6:22:25 PM
Askeladd posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
poisoned the loins

... What?

The loins of some prospective buyers have been poisoned. Metaphorically, of course.
---
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#15AcquirePosted 6/11/2014 7:01:40 PM
It will be one of the fastest. Don't think it will be the fastest. I'll be playing at 2560x1440
---
Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.
#16InferiorPeasantPosted 6/12/2014 2:03:27 AM
CatToy posted...
No chance. Nearly everyone who was dying to play it already has.

Or got over it such as myself.
#17AskeladdPosted 6/12/2014 11:21:09 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Askeladd posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
poisoned the loins

... What?

The loins of some prospective buyers have been poisoned. Metaphorically, of course.

Yeah, I got that, but the metaphor doesn't make any sense. I have never heard anybody refer to their loins in their retail decision making process. "My loins are telling me to go with a Samsung Galaxy." XD
---
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#18MaxCHEATER64Posted 6/12/2014 11:22:56 AM
Askeladd posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Askeladd posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
poisoned the loins

... What?

Yeah, I got that, but the metaphor doesn't make any sense. I have never heard anybody refer to their loins in their retail decision making process. "My loins are telling me to go with a Samsung Galaxy." XD

One should always consult one's loins when making expensive decisions.
---
#19AskeladdPosted 6/12/2014 11:25:44 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Askeladd posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Askeladd posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
poisoned the loins

... What?

One should always consult one's loins when making expensive decisions.

Good point. I'll do so from now on. Just righty, though.
---
#20codyorrPosted 6/12/2014 2:28:38 PM
No.