This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4K Gaming truly is beautiful

#21KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 2:04:09 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Instead of wasting all that money on extra parts, I can go in and put it towards my cars. Which is FAR more rewarding than trying to have a urination contest with other people online.

"I would rather have a urination contest with people out on the road than I would online. Online urination contests are dumb. You should compete for urination distance on roads where it actually makes a difference in life."
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#22Sergei_DukanovPosted 6/11/2014 2:04:10 PM
Thescyy posted...
jacob5622 posted...
Lol Sergei, don't act like the custom car scene doesn't have its share of people who think like that as well. 'Oh those tail lights look terrible', 'Can't afford those rims?' etc... Everywhere is the same, it all depends on who you hang out with!

Damn, beat me to it. It's so ironic it's hilarious.

jacob5622 posted...
Lol Sergei, don't act like the custom car scene doesn't have its share of people who think like that as well. 'Oh those tail lights look terrible', 'Can't afford those rims?' etc... Everywhere is the same, it all depends on who you hang out with!

I guess you hang with the wrong car crowd. All our cars have strengths and weaknesses. And there is a difference between someone who likes cars and a ricer. And you described a ricer.
---
FX 8350 R9 290 crossfire.
#23Pal 080Posted 6/11/2014 2:04:50 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Instead of wasting all that money on extra parts, I can go in and put it towards my cars

Which are WAY more expensive and lose value as fast as a PC! Way 2 GOOOO! You rock, I wish I was as cool as you and never wasted my money on things that I enjoy, but shouldn't enjoy because someone says it's a waste!
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#24TheMoonJumperPosted 6/11/2014 2:05:09 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
SpazH3d posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Ill rather spend the money on car parts and other misc things than buying parts for a pc. Oh look, my pc is this much better than yours. Congratulations, I hope your skin doesnt burn when exposed to direct sun light.

Look, a jealous person. You really shouldn't act like this when you have some PC hardware in your sig.

Nah, I have two pcs, a test bed and one that I modify to one up my brother every time he upgrades. Probably gonna sell them both. It plays games just fine without issues. And I need to update the sig, sold one of the R9 290's.

Its just something new comes out and the crowd goes have to have it and everything else sucks. Or if your pc cant do this, you are human garbage. Thats what the new gaming mentality for the PC segment has turned into. 1080p, then 2k and now 4k. Sure, it looks better and better. But a game shouldnt be created just on looks. Most of them lack sustenance. And I wont even bring up all the damn flaming.

Instead of wasting all that money on extra parts, I can go in and put it towards my cars. Which is FAR more rewarding than trying to have a urination contest with other people online.

Is somebody mad that they can't afford to upgrade 2 toys at once without selling the other?

GG, bro.
---
i5 4670K - MSI Z87 G45 - MSI GTX 770 2GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - Intel 520 128GB Cherryville SSD - 2TB Seagate HDD - H100i - 750w 80+ Gold
#25Sergei_DukanovPosted 6/11/2014 2:06:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26GoIrish80Posted 6/11/2014 2:09:08 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Thescyy posted...
jacob5622 posted...

Damn, beat me to it. It's so ironic it's hilarious.

jacob5622 posted...

I guess you hang with the wrong car crowd. All our cars have strengths and weaknesses. And there is a difference between someone who likes cars and a ricer. And you described a ricer.

And at Gamefaqs, you are hanging with "the wrong PC crowd." There is a difference between someone who likes PC Gaming and people who are just obsessed with having the highest specs.

Seriously, stop arguing ****ing semantics. EVERY crowd on the face of the Earth has its people who go over the top in obsessing over their hobby and gee big surprise....people who do it online in message boards tend to go way, way over the top.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#27Born LuckyPosted 6/11/2014 2:10:37 PM
Yes, yes, and 3D gaming is the "wave of the future".

4K fanatics are so funny.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#28KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 2:11:10 PM
I seriously cannot believe this dude is claiming (or at least implying) his hobby is objectively better than other people's. Between online dating sites, chatrooms, MMOs, and other places you can meet real people, I've heard plenty of stories about people getting married after meeting online. In fact, I've heard a ton more stories about that than "well, I was driving along and this chick loved my car, so we got married."
---
#29Fade2black001Posted 6/11/2014 2:12:43 PM
Is that really 2160P?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#30KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 2:16:43 PM(edited)
Fade2black001 posted...
Is that really 2160P?

Did you really need to ask this when you could just open the image info and see for yourself?

3,840px 2,160px (scaled to 1,381px 776px)

EDIT: The scaled bit is because I run a windowed browser on 1080p - zoom the picture to actual size and the scaled info goes away. Just in case someone decides to complain. :P
---