This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4K Gaming truly is beautiful

#31Fade2black001Posted 6/11/2014 3:15:28 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Is that really 2160P?

Did you really need to ask this when you could just open the image info and see for yourself?

3,840px 2,160px (scaled to 1,381px 776px)

I didn't know you could do that... I was thinking of trying it but didn't..
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#32Sergei_DukanovPosted 6/11/2014 3:23:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 3:33:39 PM
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Instead of wasting all that money on extra parts, I can go in and put it towards my cars. Which is FAR more rewarding than trying to have a urination contest with other people online.

This comment has an implication that "car hobbies are better than computer hobbies." Particularly when you post it on a PC board. ESPECIALLY when you throw comments like this out there: "Congratulations, I hope your skin doesnt burn when exposed to direct sun light."

How can you claim you weren't implying cars are better than computers with comments like those? "Instead of wasting money on computer parts..." and calling computer enthusiasts vampires, but it was supposedly "blown out of proportion? Sheah.

http://i.imgur.com/XAxaV.gif
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#34g7g7g7g7Posted 6/11/2014 3:42:12 PM
Born Lucky posted...
Yes, yes, and 3D gaming is the "wave of the future".

4K fanatics are so funny.

No both are a choice, if you want to invest in it you can.

Now, 4K 3D is the really good stuff.

http://www.directtvs.co.uk/Samsung_UE78HU8500_78_Inch_4K_Ultra_HD_3D_Curved_LED_TV_UE78HU8500TXXU/version.asp
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
#35Killah PriestPosted 6/11/2014 3:44:18 PM
i sure hope those curved sets don't catch on...
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#36ARMEDnPISSEDPosted 6/11/2014 3:51:17 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Instead of wasting all that money on extra parts, I can go in and put it towards my cars. Which is FAR more rewarding than trying to have a urination contest with other people online.

This comment has an implication that "car hobbies are better than computer hobbies." Particularly when you post it on a PC board. ESPECIALLY when you throw comments like this out there: "Congratulations, I hope your skin doesnt burn when exposed to direct sun light."

How can you claim you weren't implying cars are better than computers with comments like those? "Instead of wasting money on computer parts..." and calling computer enthusiasts vampires, but it was supposedly "blown out of proportion? Sheah.

Between dumb crap like this and that absolutely stupid and childish topic about GTA V coming to PC and "PC gamers finally getting their prized game", I don't even know how you can still come to this board anymore, KT.
---
I'm a signature virus. Please add me to your signature and help me spread!
#37shmirlywhirlPosted 6/11/2014 3:52:51 PM
Killah Priest posted...

I bet they will and companies will continue to one up each other until we have monitors that cover a 330 degree arc.
---
Now with 100% real fruit juice
#38Lemur_HPosted 6/11/2014 3:53:00 PM
g7g7g7g7 posted...
Born Lucky posted...
Yes, yes, and 3D gaming is the "wave of the future".

4K fanatics are so funny.

No both are a choice, if you want to invest in it you can.

Now, 4K 3D is the really good stuff.

http://www.directtvs.co.uk/Samsung_UE78HU8500_78_Inch_4K_Ultra_HD_3D_Curved_LED_TV_UE78HU8500TXXU/version.asp

Curved TVs are dumb.
#39KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 3:54:46 PM
shmirlywhirl posted...
Killah Priest posted...

I bet they will and companies will continue to one up each other until we have monitors that cover a 330 degree arc.

We just need to go straight to in-home OmniMax.
---
#40KillerTrufflePosted 6/11/2014 4:02:05 PM
ARMEDnPISSED posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...

Between dumb crap like this and that absolutely stupid and childish topic about GTA V coming to PC and "PC gamers finally getting their prized game", I don't even know how you can still come to this board anymore, KT.

Eh... some days are worse than others, and there have been times I've had to just close the tab for the day because the stupid just got too out of control. But it's usually still an active board, and does have less trolling than most of the other console boards and stuff. At least this board is relatively relaxed overall. I tried one of those Tech Support forum boards, and they were ridiculously uptight, modding for ridiculous things (you think GFAQs is bad? try getting modded because you suggest that someone might *not* need a 1200W PSU to safely run SLi 560 Ti's), and just everyone so full of themselves. At least here there are jokes, sarcasm, and a more laid-back attitude...

If I wanted to get away from stupid completely, I'd basically have to quit the internet.
---