This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4K Gaming truly is beautiful

#81thatfool12GsPosted 6/11/2014 9:27:57 PM
SpazH3d posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
Ill rather spend the money on car parts and other misc things than buying parts for a pc. Oh look, my pc is this much better than yours. Congratulations, I hope your skin doesnt burn when exposed to direct sun light.

Look, a jealous person. You really shouldn't act like this when you have some PC hardware in your sig.

Sergei_Dukanov posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Sergei_Dukanov posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Not everyone barely has enough money to get by, with a money pit for a vehicle, or having to choose between hobbies.

Step your game up, broke *****.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#82Combo MasterPosted 6/11/2014 10:33:37 PM
thatfool12Gs posted...
Not everyone barely has enough money to get by, with a money pit for a vehicle, or having to choose between hobbies.

Step your game up, broke *****.

My body and I am sure a lot of peoples bodies are not quite ready for 4k yet
---
Combo Master
#83jacob5622Posted 6/12/2014 2:43:42 AM(edited)
Sergei, as you said I did describe ricers. I'm not too much into the car scene, my VW Rabbit Mk5 is pretty stock but I do intend to add an aux input myself this summer!

I digress. In your OP you basically described the ricers of the PC scene yourself. Not every community is like that. It is up to you to find the good ones.

Edit: On topic I'm stuck at 1680x1050 for now, hoping to upgrade to 1080p by the end of the year.
---
"Tren, forget the men, we gotta beat up Om, Zet, and YD cause they stole <Insert name here> secks hack."
#84ThePonyColliePosted 6/12/2014 3:11:06 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
haeloo posted...
The human eye can't tell the difference between 1080p and 4k.

Yes, it can. Mine can, and if yours can't... you REALLY need glasses.

Or a new brain.

No, it can't. You're color blind if you can see more pixels.
---
No Steam, no buy.
#85MarceloSampaioPosted 6/12/2014 3:40:01 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
MarceloSampaio posted...
haeloo posted...

Yes, it can. Mine can, and if yours can't... you REALLY need glasses.

Or a new brain.

No, it can't. You're color blind if you can see more pixels.

Wait, so I'm color blind?

SCORE!! ^^
---
Difference between 30 and 60 FPS. If you can't notice it, you need new eyes.
http://30vs60fps.com/
#86tigerex777Posted 6/12/2014 5:41:36 AM
jacob5622 posted...
Sergei, as you said I did describe ricers. I'm not too much into the car scene, my VW Rabbit Mk5 is pretty stock but I do intend to add an aux input myself this summer!

I digress. In your OP you basically described the ricers of the PC scene yourself. Not every community is like that. It is up to you to find the good ones.

Edit: On topic I'm stuck at 1680x1050 for now, hoping to upgrade to 1080p by the end of the year.

What the hell is a "ricer"? at first I thought it was a typo but you typed ricer twice and I doubt a person with half a brain would type the same damn word incorrectly twice; so what is a "ricer"? some new type of rice racing game?
---
i5 4670k @ 4.2ghz / 8GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 SLI / Cooler Master GX 750W / Cooler Master CM 690 ADVANCE II case / Asus 24' 144hz / Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 mobo
#87Killah PriestPosted 6/12/2014 6:39:17 AM
a "ricer" is a derogatory term for those interested in the racing scene.

comes from the cheap asian cars being heavily modded or the asian motorcycles also called Rice Burners...

so yea just one of those ignorant insults people throw around like basement dweller etc...
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#88iimthomasPosted 6/12/2014 7:00:05 AM
haeloo posted...

you need better eyes then. i have horrible eyes and i can see the difference
#89Spartan_VicePosted 6/12/2014 7:07:48 AM
iimthomas posted...
haeloo posted...

you need better eyes then. i have horrible eyes and i can see the difference

Eyes have a set capability for vision in human beings, the best being 20/20. The only way 4K is viable to the human eye is if you own a 72 inch monitor/television, and that's being generous.
---
Original GTA:O Awesome Creator, 4930K @ 4.7 GHz | 3x GTX 780 Ti SC | 64 GB Dominator Platinum 2133MHz | Rampage III Black Ed.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#90DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/12/2014 7:42:14 AM
Get a better computer.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross