This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any retailers out there have good prices on the Sims 3 expansions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any retailers out there have good prices on the Sims 3 expansions?

User Info: LordOfLegacies

LordOfLegacies
2 years ago#1
I've got the Sims 3 and I've wanted the expansions for a while, but I'm not really into the idea of dumping almost $500 into a single game. Is there any retailer out there (online, digital, physical, I don't really care) that gives like a bulk discount or something if you buy all the DLCs?
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG

User Info: Pepys Monster

Pepys Monster
2 years ago#2
Probably not. The Origin discounts going on right now are probably the closest thing, but they aren't selling a complete pack.
i5-3570K | GTX 780 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1866 | 1TB Crucial M550 SSD | 4TB WD Black HDD | Z77 Extreme4 | EA-650 Platinum

User Info: LordOfLegacies

LordOfLegacies
2 years ago#3
The Origin sale is news to me (I don't use it) but I'm considering getting it to pick up some of these expansions, some of these prices are pretty good.
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any retailers out there have good prices on the Sims 3 expansions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived