This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any retailers out there have good prices on the Sims 3 expansions?

#1LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/12/2014 3:11:05 PM
I've got the Sims 3 and I've wanted the expansions for a while, but I'm not really into the idea of dumping almost $500 into a single game. Is there any retailer out there (online, digital, physical, I don't really care) that gives like a bulk discount or something if you buy all the DLCs?
---
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG
#2Pepys MonsterPosted 6/12/2014 4:15:07 PM
Probably not. The Origin discounts going on right now are probably the closest thing, but they aren't selling a complete pack.
---
i5-3570K | GTX 780 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1866 | 1TB Crucial M550 SSD | 4TB WD Black HDD | Z77 Extreme4 | EA-650 Platinum
#3LordOfLegacies(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 4:49:31 PM
The Origin sale is news to me (I don't use it) but I'm considering getting it to pick up some of these expansions, some of these prices are pretty good.
---
MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGGS MY NAME IS RONALD MCDONALD I HAVE SAUSAGE I HAVE EGG