This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So im playing empire earth 2 a game released in 2005 and lag stars to occur.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So im playing empire earth 2 a game released in 2005 and lag stars to occur.
2 years ago#1
I have a i7-4770 with a gtx 770 and 8gb of 1600 ram. How is a game released in 2005 trouble for my computer. I mean I know there way better computers out there. But this computer was suppose to be average good.
2 years ago#2
Can't really throw hardware at a software problem.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
2 years ago#3
Orestes417 posted...
Can't really throw hardware at a software problem.

what do you mean?
2 years ago#4
I mean the lag most likely has nothing to do with your hardware and everything to do with the game's coding.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
2 years ago#5
"lag starts to occur", that's such an open description. What frame rate is it running at?
2600k | GTX 780 | P8P67-M Pro | 8GB | VG248QE G-Sync
2 years ago#6
ITT: TC thinks "lag" is a catch-all term.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
2 years ago#7
well usually i get 60 fps if i lower the graphics to the lowest setting. the resultion for the game does not even hit 1080.
2 years ago#8
BadVodka posted...
the resultion for the game does not even hit 1080.

It's a 9 year old game, not many people had 1920x1080 screens back then, so it's probably not a resolution which is supported out of the box.
2600k | GTX 780 | P8P67-M Pro | 8GB | VG248QE G-Sync
2 years ago#9
It allows for 2000 units to be used durning a game. I have like 5 AI nations im competing against.
2 years ago#10
romsnbombs posted...
BadVodka posted...
the resultion for the game does not even hit 1080.

It's a 9 year old game, not many people had 1920x1080 screens back then, so it's probably not a resolution which is supported out of the box.

I was not attacking I love this game I just have never had a good enough computer to ever play it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So im playing empire earth 2 a game released in 2005 and lag stars to occur.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived