This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So im playing empire earth 2 a game released in 2005 and lag stars to occur.

#11Psykic PetrolPosted 6/15/2014 12:18:37 PM
2000+ units and 5 AI players is going to be down to the CPU and back in 2005, to say there wasn't much in the way of decent multicore support for games would be an understatement.
---
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0
#12SoulreaperX112Posted 6/15/2014 12:33:07 PM
There are many games that have problems when running on windows 7 or 8 and although there are fixes some times they don't always work. Assuming you got it on gog someone might have posted something similar or have a fix for the issue there. Even if you did not get it on gog I have found fixes for old games there to be helpful.
#13BadVodka(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2014 12:36:29 PM
SoulreaperX112 posted...
There are many games that have problems when running on windows 7 or 8 and although there are fixes some times they don't always work. Assuming you got it on gog someone might have posted something similar or have a fix for the issue there. Even if you did not get it on gog I have found fixes for old games there to be helpful.

I actually bought from circuit city in 2007. So its a hard copy. I have heard RTS games required a strong processor.