This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm really beginning to like Origin.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm really beginning to like Origin.
1 year ago#31
Because they're satisfied to let MS and Sony have a cut of their profits on consoles. Why shouldn't EA release their own console?
1 year ago#32
Because Dragon Age 2. Game was rushed and i blame EA. Also they ruined Westwood and Criterion. Screw EA but i will continue to buy their sports games....used.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
1 year ago#33
I would have less of a problem with it if there were a damn list view. Forcing box art view is annoying.
---
i7 920, MSI X58 Platinum, 12GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950, 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
Username was created back when FPS games were cool...
1 year ago#34
EdgeofDarkness posted...
IMO the only publisher that should have its own client is blizzard since they are strictly PC games.

D3 is on PS3 and 360.
1 year ago#35
I hate every site that using download mainly instead of physically for games.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
i7 4770K | MSI GTX 780 Ti | 12 GB RAM | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
1 year ago#36
Xtreme-Void posted...
I hate every site that using download mainly instead of physically for games.

I don't mind it for PC games. For consoles, even newer ones like 3DS, I prefer physical unless something is dirt cheap (ToS Chronicles for $10). It's slowly starting to shift to digital for consoles too. I'm ok with Sony's storefront, but as much as I love Nintendo, I'm still a bit weary of their digital services and how everything is handled on that end.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm really beginning to like Origin.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived