This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Valve buys Capcom

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Your Reaction: Valve buys Capcom
1 year ago#11
Transdude posted...
Lemur_H posted...
Activision is attempting to buy Capcom.

Source: Fun Speculation.
1 year ago#12
Well if so, chances for a Monster Hunter game on the PC in the US become significant.
1 year ago#13
ajko000 posted...
Well if so, chances for a Monster Hunter game on the PC in the US become significant.

Of the companies listed in this thread, Activision is the only one that would let this happen.
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
1 year ago#14
Good. Maybe we finally get PC support.
Xeon x3220 @ 3.3Ghz [367*9] | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-EP45-UD3L | Mushkin 4GB DDR2-800 | EA-430W | 1GB 560 AC Twin Turbo II | WD 500 GB | AL1916W | G400s | HTF600-S
1 year ago#15
I'd sorta like to see them get eaten by Konami or Square.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
1 year ago#16
I'd like if Valve bought them because it would mean the games would keep coming to PC, but on the other hand valvetime means that they'd probably never actually make a game.

Nintendo would be nice, although it would all become Nintendo exclusive.

I can't imagine Sony doing anything with Capcom franchises.

Microsoft, EA, and Activision would just ruin them.

I'd prefer them go the way of THQ and just sell off the various franchises.
Fragrance of Dark Coffee
1 year ago#17
tell me something on another board someone said thats its impossible for a foreign company to buy out a japanese company any truth to that ?
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
1 year ago#18
Of course it won't happen but I'd like it if it did. No more waiting forever for SF ports.
1 year ago#19
We would finally get Mega Man Legends thr-------

*walks away*
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
1 year ago#20
As I've said before in another topic today. The company needs to be bought out by a company with a clear vision as to where the different franchises need to be headed, or bought out and shut down with the games divided amongst other companies.

MM- Inafune(obvious it should go back to the creator)

DMC - Platinum Games(they created Bayonetta, which is very similar in style to DMC)

Street Fighter - SNK(assuming they are still around, so we can see a new Street Fighter/SNK game)

Darkstalkers - Arc Works(Guilty Gear/Blazblu)

Ghosts and Goblins - Humble Hearts(Dust, an Elysian Tail) or Crazy Viking Studios(Volgarr the Viking), honestly I think Crazy Viking could do it justice.

Res Evil can just go back to Tose, who made Revelations.

Ace Attorney - Level-5(Professor Layton Series)

I'm sure there are many more, but honestly I don't know who would be best to reboot the other series.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Your Reaction: Valve buys Capcom

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived