This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam sale is garbage as usual.

#31qeoijlijwPosted 6/19/2014 12:41:43 PM
i know tc is a troll but who cares
steam is straight garbage
bunch of glape ass kwone zutch boys in this board
#32TheCommunatorPosted 6/19/2014 12:41:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k
#33Code 51 50Posted 6/19/2014 12:46:20 PM
CoolioKDude posted...
Maximoom posted...
Dont forget to vote for the community's choice.

Option 1: Torchlight 2 75%, South Park 33%, 7 days to die 45%, Van Helsing 33%.
Option 2: Trine 2 90%, Fez 75%, Dust 80%, Valdis Story 75%.

dat trine 2

yeah, I bought 5 copies for Trine 2 last time it was on sale for $1 or was it .50. Anyway, why 5 copies? Because it was $1-.50
---
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
#34xVSaNxPosted 6/19/2014 3:12:34 PM
so many trolls on the pc board but you're all singling this guy out lol?
#35water1111(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 3:20:31 PM
xVSaNx posted...
so many trolls on the pc board but you're all singling this guy out lol?

Everyone secretly loves me here, even tho they don't say it out loud, every time I create a topic its like I'm bringing light to their lives.

I heart you guys.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#36Blobs_Posted 6/19/2014 3:22:01 PM
I don't particularly remember water1111 being a silly mcwilly.

Maybe I have a bad memory.
---
is haha
#37Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/19/2014 3:44:38 PM
lazycomplife posted...
I hope this sale is better than last year.

I'm not even going to check the sale.

It's been garbage for a year or so now, I already own pretty much anything they could offer.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#38xanthan1Posted 6/19/2014 4:01:27 PM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lazycomplife posted...
I hope this sale is better than last year.

I'm not even going to check the sale.

It's been garbage for a year or so now, I already own pretty much anything they could offer.

"I already own pretty much anything they could offer."

Uh, that isn't the sale sucking, that's you already having a lot of games. There is a HUGE difference between a sale that is bad and a sale that doesn't have much you didn't get in a previous one. Just because you have a huge library and already have most of the games you'd want to buy doesn't mean everyone does.
#39Knighted DragonPosted 6/19/2014 4:28:55 PM
VandelayInc posted...
that was my first thought too, but then i checked my wishlist and saw that pretty much every game is on sale O_o
first time summer saler here, im overwhelmed!

So far the sale is honestly pretty bad. It will get better since we are only on day one, but several games so far are on laughable sales like 4 dollars off Day Z. In every Steam sale almost every single game on Steam is on some kind of a sale. Don't buy any game that's not on a daily or flash sale though, not until the last day of the sale. Everything on your wishlist SHOULD be on sale to some degree, but wait it out a bit before jumping on them unless they are on exceptionally good deals, they will probably be cheaper

The sale is only average or below it for me because almost every single game that's on a real sale has been on sale for the same price or cheaper dozens and dozens of times already, so that's nothing special, and several games are just on terrible sales. It's not a case "I already own these games!" it's just a case of "These games go on sale literally two or three times a month for this exact same price" or "This game isn't worth 5 dollars let alone only being 5 dollars off the retail price"
---
Matthew 7:21
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg
#40M0NSTER_Posted 6/19/2014 6:09:04 PM
I thought southpark dropped to $40 a month after it came out... now its 33% off for $40 lame