This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Naruto game on the flash sale worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Naruto game on the flash sale worth it?
1 year ago#1
Looks pretty fun but I've heard the PC port has lots of problems. I've only watched a couple episodes of the show and didn't really like it but I think I would enjoy the game more due to being interactive and much faster paced. Anyone have any opinions on it?
Not changing this Sig until the Dallas Stars Win the Cup
Started 7/10/11
1 year ago#2
I bought it. Already had $1.24 from selling cards and was looking for some crazy cinematic fighting game. The reviews are good, and it should be fun.
1 year ago#3
Well, I just gifted it to my nephew.

I wish him best of luck to run it with a laptop i5 and intel hd 4000.

In this video someone is running it with a intel hd 4000. Locked 30 fps.
Asus P8H61-MLE/BR | i5 3470 3.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 760 2GB | 8GB DDR3-1333 | 1TB HDD | C3TEC 500Rve 500W Bronze | Samsung 32" LCD 1080p.
1 year ago#4
doesn't sound like a game you'd like...

or anyone, for that matter.
"Get dungeons." - WyzeGye, 2014
1 year ago#5
Played a little of it. I didn't have any serious technical issues besides the load times in the menus being abysmal.

Otherwise: On the plus side, it's pretty fun and has a crapton of content, on the not-so-much side it's very shallow. If by "didn't like" you mean it just didn't grab you, might be worth a shot, If you thought what you saw was dumb, though, give it a pass.
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
1 year ago#6
Honestly, it's fun. I never had any issues with it. I'm not a big Naruto fan either and only got it because I was trying to get a friend in to the fighter genre and this was a nice, casual, fun style fighter with fast-paced matches.

It does have d/c issues online at random times, but all in all it's fun to play.
PSN: HunterSunbro. Dragon's Dogma DA Pawn: Odessa/Odette(Starting fresh)
1 year ago#7
I haven't followed Naruto in like 5 years, but I still really like the fighting games so I bought it. I've heard a lot of good about it
Matthew 7:21
1 year ago#8
It's cheap and the games are fun. Go for it.
1 year ago#9
I haven't played it extensively and I don't play fighters online generally but I've never had any problems with it.
1 year ago#10
I love the naruto games without actually liking the show. Gameplay is fun
"realistically, im the most IRL person on this board with the most friends, most girls, and most fun adventures." -P64
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Naruto game on the flash sale worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived