This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The latest Community Choice vote on Steam...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The latest Community Choice vote on Steam...

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 years ago#31
Linctagon7 posted...
Demonstrates exactly why nobody other than PC gamers take PC gaming seriously. And I only play on freaking PC!

Let me tell you. Every single person that voted for The Sims 3 and God damned Surgeon Simulator over SSF4 AE and MK: Complete Edition is a degenerate and a disgrace.

All Steam users should be ashamed of themselves for this atrocity.

Pretty sure gamers overreacting and throwing temper tantrums is a far bigger hit against their credibility than a vote note going your way.

User Info: Bongbuddy

Bongbuddy
2 years ago#32
lol Casuals wanting Sims 3 over Street Fighter and KOF. PC gamer community in a nutshell.

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
2 years ago#33
Linctagon7 posted...

Haha reactions like this make it more amusing that choice won.
The Imperial Truth is a Lie

User Info: Linctagon7

Linctagon7
2 years ago#34
Yup. So serious.

:v
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."

User Info: ALostGrenade

ALostGrenade
2 years ago#35
I already had the fighting games on consoles. :P
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
Come and stop by sometime, the focus right now is on JRPGs, but I still do stream every other genre randomly.

User Info: weemanv1

weemanv1
2 years ago#36
I try to be optimistic about it. I wanted the fighting games to win, but this way I save money because I don't need to buy these games. Only one that interests me is Surgeon Simulator and I've owned that for some time now.

User Info: Ran_Ao_Li

Ran_Ao_Li
2 years ago#37
Have fun on your fighting game scrubs, I'll be enjoying slowly grinding up the depressing social and career ladders, and watching ym family freeze to death over dull soviet overtones!
"Segaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - Sega Genesis

User Info: 56ninjas

56ninjas
2 years ago#38
Street Fighter has been on sale like three different, and MK was on sale last week on steam, I can see how other people picked the casual one.

User Info: alex_134

alex_134
2 years ago#39
I voted for Papers please and now I'm going to go and be a "PC Gamer" by playing some last of us on my ps3.

Gamers overall must be the most obnoxious, judgemental type of people I've ever seen. Can't enter a forum without hearing **** about others who aren't exactly like them.

User Info: LionHeart48

LionHeart48
2 years ago#40
DiviDude posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Demonstrates exactly why nobody other than PC gamers take PC gaming seriously. And I only play on freaking PC!

Let me tell you. Every single person that voted for The Sims 3 and God damned Surgeon Simulator over SSF4 AE and MK: Complete Edition is a degenerate and a disgrace.

Pretty sure gamers overreacting and throwing temper tantrums is a far bigger hit against their credibility than a vote note going your way.
IX > VI > VII > IV > VIII > V > X > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The latest Community Choice vote on Steam...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived