This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The latest Community Choice vote on Steam...

#31DiviDudePosted 6/21/2014 10:56:31 AM(edited)
Linctagon7 posted...
Demonstrates exactly why nobody other than PC gamers take PC gaming seriously. And I only play on freaking PC!

Let me tell you. Every single person that voted for The Sims 3 and God damned Surgeon Simulator over SSF4 AE and MK: Complete Edition is a degenerate and a disgrace.

All Steam users should be ashamed of themselves for this atrocity.

Pretty sure gamers overreacting and throwing temper tantrums is a far bigger hit against their credibility than a vote note going your way.
#32BongbuddyPosted 6/21/2014 10:58:33 AM
lol Casuals wanting Sims 3 over Street Fighter and KOF. PC gamer community in a nutshell.
#33dementedlullabyPosted 6/21/2014 10:59:17 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

Haha reactions like this make it more amusing that choice won.
---
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#34Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 11:03:45 AM
Yup. So serious.

:v
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#35ALostGrenadePosted 6/21/2014 11:06:58 AM
I already had the fighting games on consoles. :P
---
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
Come and stop by sometime, the focus right now is on JRPGs, but I still do stream every other genre randomly.
#36weemanv1Posted 6/21/2014 11:10:10 AM
I try to be optimistic about it. I wanted the fighting games to win, but this way I save money because I don't need to buy these games. Only one that interests me is Surgeon Simulator and I've owned that for some time now.
#37Ran_Ao_LiPosted 6/21/2014 11:11:12 AM
Have fun on your fighting game scrubs, I'll be enjoying slowly grinding up the depressing social and career ladders, and watching ym family freeze to death over dull soviet overtones!
---
"Segaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - Sega Genesis
#3856ninjasPosted 6/21/2014 11:11:56 AM
Street Fighter has been on sale like three different, and MK was on sale last week on steam, I can see how other people picked the casual one.
#39alex_134Posted 6/21/2014 11:12:04 AM
I voted for Papers please and now I'm going to go and be a "PC Gamer" by playing some last of us on my ps3.

Gamers overall must be the most obnoxious, judgemental type of people I've ever seen. Can't enter a forum without hearing **** about others who aren't exactly like them.
#40LionHeart48Posted 6/21/2014 11:17:28 AM
DiviDude posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
Demonstrates exactly why nobody other than PC gamers take PC gaming seriously. And I only play on freaking PC!

Let me tell you. Every single person that voted for The Sims 3 and God damned Surgeon Simulator over SSF4 AE and MK: Complete Edition is a degenerate and a disgrace.

Pretty sure gamers overreacting and throwing temper tantrums is a far bigger hit against their credibility than a vote note going your way.

---
IX > VI > VII > IV > VIII > V > X > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII