This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will 66% off for Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam be the lowest it will go?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will 66% off for Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam be the lowest it will go?
2 years ago#1
Is it possible that Skyrim Legendary Edition will go lower than 66% off like 75% or more on Steam?
I really want this game, but a I don't want to buy it now at 66% off if it will go at a higher percent off later in the sale.
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
2 years ago#2
anything is possible
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
2 years ago#3
On steam yeah, the daily price is probably as low as it gets. Other stores may well beat that though.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
2 years ago#4
ghstbstr posted...
Is it possible that Skyrim Legendary Edition will go lower than 66% off like 75% or more on Steam?
I really want this game, but a I don't want to buy it now at 66% off if it will go at a higher percent off later in the sale.

Then follow the steam sale rules, buy it if it goes on a flash sale, if not wait till the last day (30th June) and buy it then.
GTX 780ti SC / i7 4770k / 16gb RAM / Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H / 840 Pro Basic / Seasonic X-850 / Dell U2711
2 years ago#5
just wait until the last day and if it hasn't hit 75% in a flash sale, get it for 66%
2 years ago#6
It won't go any lower.
http://i.imgur.com/Xi4aE.png
Are we not men?
2 years ago#7
it's part of the daily deal so you can't wait til the last day..
2 years ago#8
This is the price it was on Amazon a couple of weeks back. I think it's the lowest it'll go until Christmas where it may drop below 20.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
2 years ago#9
If you really want it, just get it now since it's highly unlikely it'll go any lower during this sale.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
2 years ago#10
Okay I will wait for it to either go on a flash sale or just buy it on the last day of the summer sale.
It will be on the last day of the sale? Are you guys positive about this?
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will 66% off for Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam be the lowest it will go?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived