This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm confused about how we can use cards to get free games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm confused about how we can use cards to get free games.
11 months ago#1
I stopped being a huge Steam user last summer. I used to know all about the new steam features and events and such. I slowed down and would hop onto play CS:GO or TF2 everyonce in a while. When the trading cards came out, I ignored them. I'm behind on trading cards and badges and trading and all that jazz. I can't find any info how I can use the cards I'm getting to get free games. What games, games of my choice? Is there info on this?
11 months ago#2
Step 1. Play the trading card games you already have

Step 2. sell cards

Step 3. ?????????

Step 4. PROFIT!
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
11 months ago#3
You can sell your cards here:
http://steamcommunity.com/market/

Most of them are only worth a few cents, but if you have a lot you can make a couple dollars.
11 months ago#4
I seriously made $3.08 profit off about 60 cards, went and got Terraria for free and The Sims for only $5.30ish with that money.

I got an Adventure card for buying that, so I sold that instantly and made $0.34.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
Steam Summer Sale 2014 - GO RED TEAM!
11 months ago#5
I looked around and its like a stock market out there...so confusing. Not sure if its worth my time.
11 months ago#6
ebj767 posted...
I looked around and its like a stock market out there...so confusing. Not sure if its worth my time.

Then take the quick and lazy route (which I take) and just immediately sell whatever cards you have for a penny less than the cheapest available. It'll sell within like five minutes and you won't have to worry about it again.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm confused about how we can use cards to get free games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived