This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stealth community pick all the way.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Stealth community pick all the way.
2 years ago#1
Four bucks for Hitman, yes please. I beat the game last year on 360 but have since upgraded my PC and sold the Xbox. I would love to play it and I'll buy it for ten bucks during the sale regardless.

Who's voting for it?
Just cover the light with black electrical tape. If there is no light coming from the unit then it doesn't use any power, problem solved. - Cattus99
2 years ago#2
I would never pay for a game I've played and beaten before just for more graphics.

I did not vote for it.
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
2 years ago#3
I'm not buying it again for the graphics, I'm buying it again to play it again because I enjoyed it and have gotten rid of the Xbox.

I also forgot to ask how Spiderman would be considered stealth. Anybody played it, are there definitive stealth elements?
Just cover the light with black electrical tape. If there is no light coming from the unit then it doesn't use any power, problem solved. - Cattus99
2 years ago#4
age of wonders 3 is a good game, so i chose that one. more people playing that game is good.
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
2 years ago#5
i cant access steam from where i am right now, what are the current choices?
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"
2 years ago#6
Stealth - Sniper Elite -75%, Arkham Origins -75%, Hitman: Absolution -80%, Amazing Spiderman 2 -25%

Tactical - Left for Dead 2 -75%, Age of Wonders II -50%, Interstellar Marines -66%, Takedown -90%
2 years ago#7
Threinfhir posted...
Stealth - Sniper Elite -75%, Arkham Origins -75%, Hitman: Absolution -80%, Amazing Spiderman 2 -25%

Tactical - Left for Dead 2 -75%, Age of Wonders II -50%, Interstellar Marines -66%, Takedown -90%

damn. thanks for posting the info though.
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"
2 years ago#8
Threinfhir posted...

I voted for tactical because I already got Sniper Elite V2 for free, Amazing Spiderman 2 is bad, and Arkham Origins is the worst in the series. I'd rather get Left 4 Dead 2 and Age of Wonders II.
2 years ago#9
No problem man. Would have got to it quicker but all I have right now is my phone, lol. Jumping apps and trying to remember names and prices.
2 years ago#10
If the Tactical choice wins, I'll buy Takedown just because it's 50 cents
Not changing sig until Jason Garrett wins a playoff game or fired - 10/27/2013
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Stealth community pick all the way.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived