This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Consoles hold back PC yet again with The Division

#11LazyyAmericanPosted 6/21/2014 5:24:01 PM
Just pathetic
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#12CllerjPosted 6/21/2014 5:27:22 PM
Well I know what company I'm never buying from again.
---
Time and Patience are the strongest warriors.
Money and Power are the strongest villains.
#13Pal 080Posted 6/21/2014 5:31:05 PM(edited)
Don't know why you all act like this is news.... and people boycotting Ubisoft just because they have the stones to admit they're doing the same thing as almost every other AAA cross-platform developer out there right now... why don't you just stay away from AAA title all together? They're rarely made to take full advantage of the power of a high end PC, that's not about to change! Enjoy it when you do get a title like that, because they're quite rare, but don't act like a spoiled child when a game doesn't deliver that...
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#14KingDFizzlePosted 6/21/2014 5:35:14 PM
Get used to it. This kind of thing is going to be standard for this console generation.
#15SpazH3dPosted 6/21/2014 5:37:25 PM
How can they go from the Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell trilogy to this crap. I so want to like them. :(
---
- My vision is augmented
#16CllerjPosted 6/21/2014 5:39:46 PM
Pal 080 posted...
people boycotting Ubisoft just because they have the stones to admit they're doing the same thing

Show me where the CEO admitted to downgrading the graphics.
---
Time and Patience are the strongest warriors.
Money and Power are the strongest villains.
#17Pal 080Posted 6/21/2014 5:43:43 PM(edited)
Cllerj posted...
Show me where the CEO admitted to downgrading the graphics.

Who's talking CEO's? I'm reading an employee testimony that was linked in opening post...? Are you? It's better than nothing, and we really don't need CEO's coming out and saying they've done this stuff when employees are coming out themselves, and we all know better anyway...

The point is, too many overly entitled people expecting the world to revolve around their high end PC needs and capabilities when it's blatantly a niche market compared to consoles.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#18SinisterSlayPosted 6/21/2014 5:44:17 PM
At least somebody in ubisoft has some integrity and exposed this crap... If true.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#19LazyyAmericanPosted 6/21/2014 5:45:09 PM
Why even game on PC then or spend.money on hardware if every game is just gonna be churned out at lowest common denominator standards?
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#20Lemur_HPosted 6/21/2014 5:46:16 PM
LazyyAmerican posted...
Why even game on PC then or spend.money on hardware if every game is just gonna be churned out at lowest common denominator standards?

ARMA and mouse controls.