This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

psychonauts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. psychonauts

User Info: andlenthus

andlenthus
2 years ago#1
is psychonauts any good? and does it work on windows 7?

User Info: mccue166

mccue166
2 years ago#2
It's awesome. Easily in my top 5 PS2 games of all time.

Edit: It does work on Win7 and 8
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zWg66h

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#3
Psychonauts cured my cancer. Yes it works, and has high res resolution support. BUY IT TRICE.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
2 years ago#4
I'm more curious as to how the PC port was handled... doesn't seem like 3D plat-formers have the greatest track record for their appearance on PC...

Seems like an interesting game though, I voted for that category.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"

User Info: Kad-Man

Kad-Man
2 years ago#5
If I remember correctly the game works with a controller KB/M is a little wonky but still playable haven't played it in a while almost time for another playthrough of that amazing game.

User Info: ipwnu713

ipwnu713
2 years ago#6
Yes. Played fine using a gamepad. Only thing that kinda sucked was the SD cutscenes, but that can't be helped.
http://i.imgur.com/gfSje.gif
Steam ID: G Bass
Pal 080 posted...
I'm more curious as to how the PC port was handled... doesn't seem like 3D plat-formers have the greatest track record for their appearance on PC...

Seems like an interesting game though, I voted for that category.

Originally it suffered from the same problems that console ports suffered at the time. But Double Fine made a huge update to the game a couple of years ago that improved the quality of the port, made it compatible with the Steam features, and ironed out a portion of the game that was pretty unanimously considered to be a miserable experience because of its difficulty.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
2 years ago#8
^ All of that in the above posts.

I play with a 360 controller
and it looks and controls really nice. Great game.
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. psychonauts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived