This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

next flash sale?

#11kingjosh1876Posted 6/22/2014 5:05:04 PM
I predict Spelunky.
#12pwnater777Posted 6/22/2014 5:06:11 PM
mattcorley1212 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Why the hell does Orion keep going on sale? I thought it was already determined to be really bad?

thats literally the 4th time its been on sale.... horrible flash sales and even worse community vote

That's another thing; why does the "community" vote keep being the clearly worse side? I can't see anyone really wanting anything there except M&B, since Darksiders II (I believe) has definitely been cheaper before elsewhere.

I don't really believe we truly have a say in it, just like how I don't believe the Steam Adventure competition is purely the community.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
Steam Summer Sale 2014 - GO RED TEAM!
#13mattcorley1212Posted 6/22/2014 5:09:26 PM(edited)
pwnater777 posted...
mattcorley1212 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Why the hell does Orion keep going on sale? I thought it was already determined to be really bad?

thats literally the 4th time its been on sale.... horrible flash sales and even worse community vote

That's another thing; why does the "community" vote keep being the clearly worse side? I can't see anyone really wanting anything there except M&B, since Darksiders II (I believe) has definitely been cheaper before elsewhere.

I don't really believe we truly have a say in it, just like how I don't believe the Steam Adventure competition is purely the community.

M&B was on sale for the same price yesterday.. people do not pay any attention to anything
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
Steam ID~Matthewcorley
#14GreenMage7Posted 6/22/2014 5:09:13 PM
I am now convinced that Dino Horde: Orion is a running joke by Valve during this Steam Sale.

"Hey, we need to fill out a fourth game for the flash sale, we're getting spread thin because of the four game community vote and we need to last until the 30th."

"Just do Dino Horde: Orion again, those devs need every 60 cents they can get and we can get a kick out of everyone complaining about it being on sale again."

"I have now decided that if we don't put Dino Horde: Orion on maximum sale at least 50 times this Summer Sale then we are not doing our jobs correctly."

"Also, let's contact the devs for Dino Horde: Orion and ask them if they want to be the Midweek Madness for directly after the Steam Sale, but if we can sell it for 99 cents again just to make everyone even more angry."

"Genius!"
#15JKatarnPosted 6/22/2014 5:10:37 PM
I don't know, but I'm sure there will be people griping about it.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#16chris1001 the sequelPosted 6/22/2014 5:11:01 PM
GreenMage7 posted...
I am now convinced that Dino Horde: Orion is a running joke by Valve during this Steam Sale.

Kind of like how Nintendo keeps rereleasing Urban Champion.