This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why you do this to me gamestop

#11wizardmonPosted 6/22/2014 5:09:21 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
LordSeifer posted...
too bad you cant buy this steam online

He prolly has cash and is under 18 so no CC etc.
Do you even remember what it's like to be a kid or were you born a full grown neckbeard?

I dunno, I walked into a bank and opened myself up an account with a credit card/checking card when I was 17.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#12__starsnostarsPosted 6/22/2014 5:11:20 PM
He's Canadian. Only Gamestop/EBgames sells steam cards here.
#13rkpeaglePosted 6/22/2014 5:11:50 PM
Splatulated posted...
LordSeifer posted...

Do you even remember what it's like to be a kid or were you born a full grown neckbeard?

im over 18 i just dont want to be in debt to some credit card company each month

Use your debit card?
---
FC - 5284-1505-9659
#14__starsnostarsPosted 6/22/2014 5:12:28 PM
Splatulated posted...
LordSeifer posted...

im over 18 i just dont want to be in debt to some credit card company each month

Just get a credit card for online purchases. Only use it when you have money. Build up yoru credit rating.
#15FaPaThYPosted 6/22/2014 5:13:29 PM
Give your mom or dad cash and get them to fund your account with a CC/Paypal/whatever.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/
#16iPr0kkaFTWPosted 6/22/2014 5:16:31 PM
Back in the day when I didn't have a card to use to make online purchases, I would ask a relative or friend to make the purchase. That way I give them the cash and then they'll make the purchase.
#17grampamurkedPosted 6/22/2014 5:24:50 PM
CVS pharmacy does
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#18Splatulated(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2014 5:28:26 PM
FaPaThY posted...
Give your mom or dad cash and get them to fund your account with a CC/Paypal/whatever.

banks closed and eb games is closer ill just get a steam card tomorrow .-.
---
-----
This is also text
#19JhayCeePosted 6/22/2014 5:36:16 PM
Splatulated posted...
LordSeifer posted...

I hate to break it to you, but having a credit card is necessary and certainly helpful in a lot of situation. Trust me, I know a lot of people who couldn't resist the temptation of spending and they all maxed out their credit limit and ruined their life. I thought to myself that I will never get a credit card. I was really young and stupid at that time. I didn't realize that building a credit is important in becoming an adult. It wasn't exactly too late for me to start building a credit once I realized my mistake. Even so, I wish I started early.

Just get a credit card and make sure you pay what you owe in full and in time. Don't be one of those people who splurge.
---
Religious people often judge me for being an atheist just because I don't believe in their god. I have a god that I believe in; his name is Gaben.
#20GreenMage7Posted 6/22/2014 5:36:49 PM
You don't need to go to the bank to link your account to PayPal. You can even verify and unlock the spending limit just by having a way to access your transactions online.