This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why you do this to me gamestop

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why you do this to me gamestop
11 months ago#21
Breh you can use a debit card on Steam. I do it all the time.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
11 months ago#22
If you want to build credit, you are going to need to have a credit card. Even if it's only used to buy a few bucks worth of gas every month, or used to cover things like dates on the weekends. The whole point is that you are regularly paying off any charges in a timely manner(and pay more than just the minimum) and don't use it to buy anything you can't actually pay off in a paycheck or two(outside of things like emergencies). A person whose owned a CC and kept timely payments for years with maybe a few hiccups(say, some late payments, not thousands of dollars of debt) is going to look alot better credit rating wise than someone who is middle aged and never had a CC or credit at all.

But again, the main issue is being smart with the card and not using it for something you can't afford to pay off quickly.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why you do this to me gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived