This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why you do this to me gamestop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why you do this to me gamestop

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
2 years ago#21
Breh you can use a debit card on Steam. I do it all the time.
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
2 years ago#22
If you want to build credit, you are going to need to have a credit card. Even if it's only used to buy a few bucks worth of gas every month, or used to cover things like dates on the weekends. The whole point is that you are regularly paying off any charges in a timely manner(and pay more than just the minimum) and don't use it to buy anything you can't actually pay off in a paycheck or two(outside of things like emergencies). A person whose owned a CC and kept timely payments for years with maybe a few hiccups(say, some late payments, not thousands of dollars of debt) is going to look alot better credit rating wise than someone who is middle aged and never had a CC or credit at all.

But again, the main issue is being smart with the card and not using it for something you can't afford to pay off quickly.
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why you do this to me gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived