This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got some games, which should I play first?

#11Omegaforce725Posted 6/27/2014 10:23:59 AM
BIOSHOCK INFINITE. Its truly an amazing game
---
I used to have a signature like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
#12KURRUPTORPosted 6/27/2014 12:50:59 PM
Mass effect.. You will want to play the whole trilogy.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#13alsroboshack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 12:40:25 PM
Well, started playing Bioshock (Not too far in) and I love it.
I'm currently downloading Mass Effect 1, only a few days left to download it...
I think I'll play them in this order

Bioshock, Metro 2033, Mass Effect, XCOM:EU, (Maybe Alpha Protocol), Bioshock 2, Farcry 2, Bioshock Infinite, Divinity 2, Mass Effect 2, (Maybe Brutal Legend), (Maybe XCOM Declassified :TB)
---
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.
#14NintendoFan81Posted 7/1/2014 1:37:38 PM
Play whatever you want first. Use your own mind.
#15KanthakaPosted 7/5/2014 8:41:29 PM
NintendoFan81 posted...
Play whatever you want first. Use your own mind.

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
---
Don't mess with Kanthaka, he's stronger than Gheb. - lhatesourkraut
#16BigB0ss13Posted 7/5/2014 9:35:33 PM
Mass Effect 1-3 except for 3's ending is amazing however as a true, loyal, hardcore fan of Mass Effect series, Mass Effect 3's ending is the most disgusting piece of smelly dung that ever exists. The ending alone WILL ruin the ENTIRE series for you even if you liked ME1-3 a lot up until the ending. That's how amazingly bad ME3's ending is. Be prepared to experience a very very very bad ending and have low expectations for ME3's ending so you won't be super duper disappointed like millions of true Mass Effect fans like myself when they first experienced that abomination.
#17Cool_Dude667Posted 7/5/2014 9:39:17 PM
BigB0ss13 posted...
Mass Effect 1-3 except for 3's ending is amazing however as a true, loyal, hardcore fan of Mass Effect series, Mass Effect 3's ending is the most disgusting piece of smelly dung that ever exists. The ending alone WILL ruin the ENTIRE series for you even if you liked ME1-3 a lot up until the ending. That's how amazingly bad ME3's ending is. Be prepared to experience a very very very bad ending and have low expectations for ME3's ending so you won't be super duper disappointed like millions of true Mass Effect fans like myself when they first experienced that abomination.

Translation please
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#18KanthakaPosted 7/6/2014 7:00:13 AM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
BigB0ss13 posted...

Translation please

Translation: Get the Happy Ending Mod.
---
Don't mess with Kanthaka, he's stronger than Gheb. - lhatesourkraut