This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm mad

#1Fayt349Posted 6/25/2014 6:05:19 PM
It was bad enough when Sims 3 was picked over King of Fighters on the community choice sale, but now for some reason that none of you will be able to figure out no matter how hard you try, sims 3 is on a flash sale and King of Fighters hasn't even been on sale once.

I'm trying to buy King of Fighters so how in the world are you going to tell me the game that won in the Community choice is going to go on sale AGAIN instead of the other choice?

Even if you attempt to make reasons they are all going to be false. I don't understand and none of you will either.
---
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
#2ClassicRichPosted 6/25/2014 6:10:21 PM
Ok
---
Struggling between PS or PC.
#3SzurkuletPosted 6/25/2014 6:11:24 PM
My reason is that people are dumb. Is that false?
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#4Fayt349(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2014 6:12:22 PM
Szurkulet posted...
My reason is that people are dumb. Is that false?

People and valve.
---
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
#5OdiousThirteenPosted 6/25/2014 6:29:49 PM
Hi, mad. I'm dad.
---
http://www.secretcitycomedy.com/geeklab/
#6Linctagon7Posted 6/25/2014 6:54:24 PM
I feel the exact same way in regards to SSF4 AE. I'm still disgusted that people voted 3 flash in the pan indies and The God Damned Sims over 4 AAA high budget games.

My friend wanted to get SSF4 AE for PC and we are still hoping for a sale. Yet they put trash like The Sims 3 and Surgeon Simulator on sale two or three time and no SSF4 AE.

Disgusting.
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#7LvthnPosted 6/25/2014 6:57:00 PM
About half my remaining wishlist for this sale would be marked off if votes had gone better. Sadly, most games that beat out the ones I wanted have gone back up again already while the ones passed over have not.
#8GreenMage7Posted 6/25/2014 6:59:54 PM
If you wanted King of Fighters as badly as you claim, you would already own it. Plain and simple.

Valve obviously has lots of keys for the games that go on sale more often than the others, that's why in past sales and most likely in this one as well they will do the "most popular deals" thing again even though it's obvious that those were the most purchased games.
#9Fayt349(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2014 7:56:44 PM
GreenMage7 posted...
If you wanted King of Fighters as badly as you claim, you would already own it. Plain and simple.

Valve obviously has lots of keys for the games that go on sale more often than the others, that's why in past sales and most likely in this one as well they will do the "most popular deals" thing again even though it's obvious that those were the most purchased games.

You don't know me and my reasoning for wanting King of Fighters.
---
#10LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/25/2014 7:58:48 PM
Fayt349 posted...
The game I want isn't on sale. Valve is a bunch of dbags for this.

---
OUTSIDE NOW I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE OUTSIDE NOW NO I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE