This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm mad

#31Silent Sniper IV(Moderator)Posted 6/26/2014 2:24:48 AM(edited)
Imagine if OP wake ups 10 minutes late to find it replaced by bad rats, goat simulator, and luxeria superbia. Good night, and good luck.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#32MrLostPosted 6/26/2014 2:37:46 AM
As long as I've been partaking in the big Steam sales, I've noticed pretty much every game up for voting goes up as a flash or daily deal, whether before or after the community deal. Basically, they're the first or second of two chances throughout the sale's duration to get that big discount. So I don't think there was any reason to worry about KoF XIII once we saw it as an option in the community vote. Win or lose, it seemed like a pretty sure thing to me that there'd be another shot at that one.
---
R.I.P. George Carlin (May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008)
The greatest comedian to ever grace the stage.
#33LvthnPosted 6/26/2014 2:43:50 AM
Silent Sniper IV posted...
Imagine if OP wake ups 10 minutes late to find it replaced by bad rats, goat simulator, and luxeria superbia. Good night, and good luck.

I'm ok with Goat Simulator going on sale.
#34A_THIZZIN_T_REXPosted 6/26/2014 4:37:36 AM

i won't die laughing

but i'll come close
---
I'm not a hero. I'm just a coffee shop
there is a 5% chance that this post is serious
#35Lucavi000Posted 6/26/2014 7:06:38 AM
Oh man this is going to be good.
#36GreenMage7Posted 6/26/2014 7:10:33 AM(edited)
A_THIZZIN_T_REX posted...

i won't die laughing

but i'll come close

I normally wouldn't, but I hope he does miss it. All of his posts have the mark of an entitled brat.

He actually thought there were "two sides" in his little rant, him vs Valve. At what point...

Oh never mind. He was the type of person you can't reason with anyway. That's why I gave up. Only came back to hope he misses the flash sale.
#37kill2thisPosted 6/26/2014 7:24:42 AM
Fayt349 posted...
TheMoonJumper posted...
Fayt349 posted...
I really want a game but I'm too broke to buy it. I'm just gonna QQ now.

I'm plenty wealthy. I just buy stuff that I know can get cheaper.

Lol yeah ok.
#38JKatarnPosted 6/26/2014 7:30:57 AM
Another sale complaint thread - how original. If you want the game badly enough to get "mad" and make this complaint thread, just buy it. If the game needs to be available for a pittance, chances are you don't really want it that badly.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#39JKatarnPosted 6/26/2014 7:34:42 AM
Fayt349 posted...
I don't even care if it was King of Fighters or any other game. How are you gonna tell me it's ok to put the same game on sale more than once while not having another that lots of people want on sale at all?

Protip: you can't.

If there was a huge market demand for a game, it would be on sale/voted on. You're talking about a relatively niche genre even on consoles (fighting games), and then the PC version of said game, I don't expect it to be wildly popular with the Steam userbase.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#40JKatarnPosted 6/26/2014 7:36:24 AM
Fayt349 posted...
GreenMage7 posted...
I explained it to you in my post.

You made some flippant teenagerish response to the first part of my post and ignored it.

I play fighting games. I have lot's of fighting games. There's one fighting game I don't have yet.

I was planning on getting it, but it got picked over dumb indie games and sims, and on top of that one of those games went on sale AGAIN.

There's your response. If you go on valves side with this you're just a fanboy who refuses to see if a company does anything wrong

If it's that important to you, buy it, if you need to get it at 75% off, chances are you're not that interested in said game. In either case, making yet another sale complaint thread isn't going to change anything.
---