This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm mad

#51blade6321Posted 6/26/2014 9:19:34 AM
Fayt349 posted...
blade6321 posted...
Fayt349 posted...
Hahaha you're all mad. My time zone is PST. I always wake up early so I got it.

I always wait for it.

I'm in GMT so it's 2AM

I was waiting for SSF IV AE. Damn it Gabe

If it goes on sale I will gift it to you.

Woah dude, thanks. I'll keep hoping.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
Whose eyes are those eyes?
#52robert022614Posted 6/26/2014 9:48:45 AM
yup your right fayt349 its a total conspiracy and i hate steam forevers. free game pls?
#53Linctagon7Posted 6/26/2014 10:19:01 AM
Nice school-yard tactics.

It's not about being a conspiracy, it's about principle and bad practice. Having the same games go on sale 2 to 3 times each is bad practice. Especially if that prevents other titles from getting a shot. The sale is not over, sure, but I know for a fact we will see this pattern again.
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#54robert022614Posted 6/26/2014 10:29:56 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

It's not about being a conspiracy, it's about principle and bad practice. Having the same games go on sale 2 to 3 times each is bad practice. Especially if that prevents other titles from getting a shot. The sale is not over, sure, but I know for a fact we will see this pattern again.

well thing is, they dont have to put anything on sale or have the sale. complain after if your game doesnt show up and im sure there is a way it gets decided and the dev probably has some input. also i was just joking bout the conspiracy thing.
#55Fayt349(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2014 10:50:23 AM
robert022614 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...

well thing is, they dont have to put anything on sale or have the sale. complain after if your game doesnt show up and im sure there is a way it gets decided and the dev probably has some input. also i was just joking bout the conspiracy thing.

If they want to put games on sale more than once they can do so after they give other games a chance.
---
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
#56TheMoonJumperPosted 6/26/2014 10:58:00 AM
Fayt349 posted...
robert022614 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...

If they want to put games on sale more than once they can do so after they give other games a chance.

They can do whatever they want, that's the beauty of owning a company...

your stupid game is on sale, so go buy it and play it instead of continuing to complain on here..

all that crying and it went on sale just like people told you.
---
i5 4670K - MSI Z87 G45 - MSI GTX 770 2GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - Intel 520 128GB Cherryville SSD - 2TB Seagate HDD - H100i - 750w 80+ Gold
#57Linctagon7Posted 6/26/2014 11:03:35 AM
Aaaand Banished is on sale again.

8 for 1.
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#58LordOfLegaciesPosted 6/26/2014 11:56:58 AM
Fayt349 posted...
Literally not even close to how the real situation is.

2/10

Try harder.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Also putting "literally" at the front of your post not only adds nothing to it, but it also makes no sense, and gives the impression that I'm talking to a 13 year old girl.
---
OUTSIDE NOW I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE OUTSIDE NOW NO I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE
#59Fayt349(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2014 1:20:08 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
Fayt349 posted...
Literally not even close to how the real situation is.

2/10

Try harder.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Also putting "literally" at the front of your post not only adds nothing to it, but it also makes no sense, and gives the impression that I'm talking to a 13 year old girl.

Literally mad. This topic still exists because of you guys, not me. Keep coming.
---
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
#60ClassicRichPosted 6/27/2014 12:25:44 PM
OdiousThirteen posted...
Hi, mad. I'm dad.

---
Struggling between PS or PC.