This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC games with the longest plots/campaigns?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC games with the longest plots/campaigns?
1 year ago#11
Elder Scrolls plots are tiny, a joke, and, aside from Morrowind, totally forgettable.

The main plot, yes. However, I'd argue that the side missions, like the Dark Brotherhood, were very memorable.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
1 year ago#12
anonymous46773 posted...
The main plot, yes. However, I'd argue that the side missions, like the Dark Brotherhood, were very memorable.

Meh, Oblivon DB was the best, but the plot wasn't all that good. It was definitely well-written, characters were amusing, and the modes of dismissing victims were inventive, I thought.

That said, Oblivion DB > Morrowind Morag Tong >>>>> Skyrim DB

Skyrim DB was utter ****.
1 year ago#13
Thanks for the replies! By the way, some (or most) of the replies I got mentioned games from the other topic I linked. Please don't mention those games, I need you to post the ones that haven't been mentioned yet.
1 year ago#14
guild wars 2
1 year ago#15
Ningishzida posted...
Elder Scrolls plots are tiny, a joke, and, aside from Morrowind, totally forgettable.

Correct answers are Planescape: Torment, Arcanum, Baldur's Gate 2 and Mask of the Betrayer.

yeah, the 20,000 hours of content in Daggerfall is tiny.
---
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel, of your destruction.
I am perversion. Secret desire. I am your future, swallowed up in fire.
1 year ago#16
it's only 20,000 hours of content if one's actually going to play the 20,000 hours of content

once a game starts hitting the 500+ hours of content mark it has the same sort of philosophy as roguelikes; it's play until you lose interest, not play until it's completed.
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against the Shy Guys!
Check out the demo (offsite): http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=29243
1 year ago#17
The Witcher 2
San Andreas
Mass Effect 2
New Vegas
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
1 year ago#18
ChromaticAngel posted...
Ningishzida posted...

Correct answers are Planescape: Torment, Arcanum, Baldur's Gate 2 and Mask of the Betrayer.

I think this topic is talking about the plot/campaigns. And Daggerfall's campaign isn't long AT ALL. In fact, you can beat it in less than 30 hours. The rest of the content is just filler, optional quests (most are actually random) and useless dungeons.
---
Difference between 30 and 60 FPS. If you can't notice it, you need new eyes.
http://30vs60fps.com/
1 year ago#19
FrankT06 posted...
By the way, some (or most) of the replies I got mentioned games from the other topic I linked. Please don't mention those games, I need you to post the ones that haven't been mentioned yet.

You expect us to read another topic before posting in this one, lol? We're not your employees, you're not paying us, and this topic isn't yours and you can't enforce any rules or regulations. Pull your head out of your ass.

ChromaticAngel...

He said plot, not content. And really, you saying Daggerfall's world features "20,000 hours of content"? Please.
1 year ago#20
WoW
---
Let us assume that for the sake of assumption that I am always right.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC games with the longest plots/campaigns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived