This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC games with the longest plots/campaigns?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC games with the longest plots/campaigns?
11 months ago#21
Even though I hate the game and thinks it's overrated, Baldur's Gate 2 is pretty long. You're required to do many of the side quest anyway to get enough to go to spellhold.
11 months ago#22
For a shooter, the original Half-life is pretty long. I remember playing through that game for the first time and thinking "holy crap, this game is huge".
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
(message deleted)
11 months ago#24
HighOnPhazon posted...
For a shooter, the original Half-life is pretty long.

That's just because you had to wait for cutscenes.
11 months ago#25
Wasn't there all of like 5 cutscenes in the whole game?
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
(edited 0 seconds ago)
11 months ago#26
Tag - a few ideas come to mind, but nothing incredibly so.
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
11 months ago#27
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Wasn't there all of like 5 cutscenes in the whole game?

By "cutscene" I also mean those first-person views where you have to wait for someone to spew their nonsense, or wait for some event to happen.

The fact you have mouse-look and can walk around as you please is just a cutscene in disguise, since it has to be endured to progress, regardless.
11 months ago#28
FrankT06 posted...
Thanks for the replies! By the way, some (or most) of the replies I got mentioned games from the other topic I linked. Please don't mention those games, I need you to post the ones that haven't been mentioned yet.

A hint, nobody is going to read the other topic. Just post the list of games mentioned in there ITT if it really bothers you.
---
OUTSIDE NOW I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE OUTSIDE NOW NO I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE
11 months ago#29
I always thought some of the RTS had a pretty long playtime for the storyline if you weren't a great player (or just a beginner).
---
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
11 months ago#30
Crusader Kings 2
Europa Universalis IV
Victoria 2
Mount and Blade Warband
---
Are we not men?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC games with the longest plots/campaigns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived