This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Next Car Game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Next Car Game
2 years ago#1
Just wow, this is incredible. The graphics are amazing and I've never seen so many flying particles and physics all while staying at a buttery smooth framerate.
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
2 years ago#2
Supposedly getting another update very very soon, too.

But yeah. I haven't been quite so giddy about vehicular carnage in a long time. If the event selection is solid and multiplayer reliable, it may very well be the best derby game since Test Drive:Eve of Destruction...
PC: http://i.imgur.com/zgyKBAY.jpg
2 years ago#3
lol when I start a race and all of a sudden I see pieces flying then a car flipping in the air out of a big cloud of smoke I just lose it. Absolutely hilarious.
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
2 years ago#4
I love what I've seen. Any word on how many cars/car types they plan on putting in? Also different tracks? I'd love to get an actual race going with less of a derby/muscle car feel.
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie
2 years ago#5
Greendragon854 posted...
I love what I've seen. Any word on how many cars/car types they plan on putting in? Also different tracks? I'd love to get an actual race going with less of a derby/muscle car feel.

If it's like the original flatout (1), a lot of cars.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#6
I know flatout games had...I want to say 3 car classes? It's been so long since I played them on my PS2. I know it's the same guys who made flatout (though what happened to flatout 3? seriously) I guess I just want a lot of options :P
2 years ago#7
Greendragon854 posted...
I know flatout games had...I want to say 3 car classes? It's been so long since I played them on my PS2. I know it's the same guys who made flatout (though what happened to flatout 3? seriously) I guess I just want a lot of options :P

These guys made flatout 1. 2 and 3 are what pissed these guys off and they left.
I believe 1 had 3 classes. All great.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#8
SinisterSlay posted...
Greendragon854 posted...

These guys made flatout 1. 2 and 3 are what pissed these guys off and they left.
I believe 1 had 3 classes. All great.

Excellent. I love it when developers care enough to go and make the game they think should have been made. Good things come from that. I'm excited for multiplayer to drop.
2 years ago#9
It could be epic if they allow modding with custom cars and tracks.
2 years ago#10
Might be Path of Exile
PS4: Spidey555
Steam: Spidey555
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Next Car Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived