This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many of you play Runescape?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So how many of you play Runescape?
11 months ago#11
I might, every so often I get an ache to join back for a few months because I was a hardcore addict when I played.
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
raytan, CBIX Guru God
11 months ago#12
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
I might, every so often I get an ache to join back for a few months because I was a hardcore addict when I played.

Preaching to the choir.
---
Posted with GameRaven 2.0.5
11 months ago#13
Cllerj posted...
I played from 2003-2009-ish. I briefly dabbled in Runescape 3 and the new combat system but stopped a little after. Great game for awhile, it made up a good part of my childhood/teenage-hood.

Try the beta, it has the old combat system.

Not really, the Legacy Mode is still heavily tier based and the game's combat and general game mechanics lose much of their charm because of it.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
11 months ago#14
PathlessBullet posted...
Cllerj posted...
I played from 2003-2009-ish. I briefly dabbled in Runescape 3 and the new combat system but stopped a little after. Great game for awhile, it made up a good part of my childhood/teenage-hood.

Try the beta, it has the old combat system.

Not really, the Legacy Mode is still heavily tier based and the game's combat and general game mechanics lose much of their charm because of it.

It's been so long that I must have forgotten how the old system actually worked.
---
Posted with GameRaven 2.0.5
11 months ago#15
Played from 2001/2002 (can't remember) to 2007. Then played OSRS for about a year in 2013.

If anyone wants a RuneScape fix, I suggest you play Eldevin. It's the closest MMORPG to RS1/RS2 I can find. It's even a Java based browser game like RS1/RS2. It's free.

https://www.eldevin.com/

It only has about 50 - 100 users on at a time because it's fairly new and they haven't really advertised it yet, but it's going to be on Steam soon, so the population will pick up.
---
The 2012 E3 Watch Dogs gameplay demo was not PS4 footage. The PS4 version was never downgraded. Stop being stupid.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So how many of you play Runescape?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived