This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WOW Wolfenstien is 50% off on todays DAily Deal...

#61TheBorderColliePosted 6/28/2014 7:02:18 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Bethesda games are a terrible example of "quality" considering the first thing most people talk about in conjunction with them is modding the hell out of the base to fix them.

In fairness, though, Bethesda games are often a hell of a lot more ambitious in what they are offering up as an experience overall.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
# of trolling Inbox messages deleted - without reading them - and users reported / banned: 11 :)
#62RosencroitzPosted 6/28/2014 8:49:10 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Bethesda games are a terrible example of "quality" considering the first thing most people talk about in conjunction with them is modding the hell out of the base to fix them.

In fairness, though, Bethesda games are often a hell of a lot more ambitious in what they are offering up as an experience overall.

In what sense? Most of it's just "buy our game!!" PR nonsense.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#63dementedlullabyPosted 6/28/2014 8:50:36 PM
I decided to bite.

Oh dear lord I'll be downloading for a week with these purchases x_x.
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
#64HighOnPhazonPosted 6/28/2014 8:57:00 PM
Rosencroitz posted...
Knighted Dragon posted...
I work for a living

Bicycle paper routes don't count.

That was a really poor attempt at an insult chummer.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#65KOTRwhoopsPosted 6/28/2014 9:10:50 PM
Loshadt posted...
Taitao posted...
They're cheapskates. Seeing them whine about the price and how short the game is, is entertaining.
This is gamefaqs after all.

Call it whatever you want, but I find it stupid to throw away money on a game I'm going to spend eight hours on and promptly forget. I don't give a damn how things were back in the olden days when video games had no content and were more expensive, because we don't LIVE in the old days anymore.

Why would I spend 60 dollars (30 on sale) for an eight hour game when I can buy a 60 hour game for 4 dollars? The developers aren't entitled to my money.

Because the 8 hour game is really fun and the 60 hour game isn't?

Ever thought past the length of the game and the actual enjoyment you'd get out of it? It's a poor mindset putting so much emphasis on the length of the game and it's little sad that people do so.

Obviously people have their own opinions but these self enforced rules are backwards IMO.
---
PLAYING - LOZ: Link Between Worlds (3DS), Dark Souls: PTD (PC), Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555