This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today's sales are amazing.. What did you grab?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Today's sales are amazing.. What did you grab?
2 years ago#1
I picked up Shadowrun and the DLC as well as Baldurs Gate 2. I still have 16 bucks. left in my steam wallet. Contemplating Thief since today is the last day of new sales..
2 years ago#2
I already own 5 games on today's sale and there is only one that I want. So not so good to me.
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
2 years ago#3
I;m hoping to get Baldurs Gate 2, I'm KINDA on the fence because of the online co-op and how it works (If it's out of the box or you have to set up a server)
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
2 years ago#4
Baha05 posted...
I;m hoping to get Baldurs Gate 2, I'm KINDA on the fence because of the online co-op and how it works (If it's out of the box or you have to set up a server)

I believe it's out of the box. I played the first one multiplayer, and don't remember having to jump through any hoops to make it happen.
Pod 6 is jerks.
http://www.last.fm/user/CommodoreKD
2 years ago#5
finally baldurs gate 1 ee. its on sale too. flash sale 75% off till monday, just not on the main page. waited forever for this to happen.
2 years ago#6
Kreeping Death posted...
I believe it's out of the box. I played the first one multiplayer, and don't remember having to jump through any hoops to make it happen.

Like truly no need for Hamachi or anything? Hmmm.
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
2 years ago#7
I literally bought Wolfenstein 2 days ago on a flash sale of friggin 30% off, needless to say todays sale pissed me off a bit. I could've used the money i saved on todays sale to buy Quake IV on my wishlist :(
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
2 years ago#8
it's pretty amazing to see a game like wolfenstein 50% off when it's only a month and a week old...
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg
2 years ago#9
goat simulator for 40% off, oh my god
^ this
2 years ago#10
I grabbed Mercenary Kings and Broken Age.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Today's sales are amazing.. What did you grab?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived