This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some RPGs that get overlooked but worth looking into?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are some RPGs that get overlooked but worth looking into?
2 years ago#1
Hi! The title speaks for itself. Suggest me RPGs that either get overlooked or don't have the attention they deserve. I would like you to exclude MMOs, though. Other types of RPGs are welcome. Older ones can be suggested too. I am aware of these few so you don't need to recommend these: Anachronox, Arcanum, Planescape: Torment, The Temple of Elemental Evil, Ultima Underworld 1 and 2, Arx Fatalis, Baldur's Gate 1,2 , Icewind Dale 1,2 , Nox, Gothic 1,2,3 (maybe 4). Also, the popular series like Wizardry, Might and Magic, Elder Scrolls and Fallout need not be mentioned.
2 years ago#2
Charles Barkley, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden (seriously)
2 years ago#3
Divinity Series
Risen
---
i5-3570k@4.2/ Asus VG248 24" 144hz/ Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB OC / 8GB CorsairDDR3 1600/ Corsair650wTX/ Windows 8 64/ Hyper 212 Evo/ Samsung 840Pro 256GB SSD
2 years ago#4
the Avernum series
2 years ago#5
Any others?
2 years ago#6
Eschalon
2 years ago#7
Half-Minute Hero and its sequel Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming. They look silly and are indeed parodies, but have amazing soundtracks and a surprisingly lovable and memorable cast of characters that span many generations. Sadly the 8bit/16bit graphics make them often get confused with budget RPG Maker games, but they're nothing like that at all and are very intense action-RPGs where you'll learn to make milliseconds count.
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
2 years ago#8
Spread the word! http://store.steampowered.com/app/222640/

It's like Baldurs Gate.
---
- My vision is augmented
2 years ago#9
Bump.
2 years ago#10
Steamster posted...
Eschalon

Javelin posted...
the Avernum series

these
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are some RPGs that get overlooked but worth looking into?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived