This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the BEST Gaming Tablet that can handle all PC games?

#1GamingTablet666Posted 6/29/2014 7:48:51 PM
Need a gaming tablet that can play PC games atleast 720P, 60fps. Can handle all PC games like a desktop would, has good battery life for gaming(3-5 hours), and even handle em's.

Could atleast run PC games at 720P at low settings at the least. Though if it has a 1080P screen, that's a plus.

Willing to pay any amount of money for it. I just want a powerful tablet at the palm of my hand that can handle all PC games, while playing it with my controller while on the train/bus/ outside. Please dont recommend a gaming laptop.
#2CELTEKKPosted 6/29/2014 7:50:46 PM
0/10
---
i long to see their faces...
regardless of the decay
#3mattcorley1212Posted 6/29/2014 7:51:49 PM
..... please leave this board
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
Steam ID~Matthewcorley
#4mattcorley1212Posted 6/29/2014 7:52:31 PM
nvm troll account is troll
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
Steam ID~Matthewcorley
#5Linctagon7Posted 6/29/2014 7:53:47 PM
Haha. I like it.

"i se no point to own an pc if i hav the teblat. teblat can do everyting pc ken do. pc gameng is obsaleet." - console gamers

:^)
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#6HamJabroniPosted 6/29/2014 7:53:53 PM
Get the latest model of the iPad. Apple makes thr best gaming products
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#7ZZ_ZZPosted 6/29/2014 7:54:14 PM
i hear the surface pros are pretty powerful for tablets.
#8PhilOnDezPosted 6/29/2014 7:54:44 PM
Razer edge is literally your only option but it's thicker than most ultrabooks.

The i7 Surface Pro 3 might do what you're asking but I kinda doubt it. I mean, it will do what you're asking, it just won't look very good since it has a much higher resolution than 720p. The i7 model includes intel's HD5000. It would do fairly well at 720 but you'll have to deal with playing at a nonnative res.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#9GamingTablet666(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 8:13:56 PM
CELTEKK posted...
0/10

mattcorley1212 posted...
..... please leave this board

Linctagon7 posted...
Haha. I like it.

"i se no point to own an pc if i hav the teblat. teblat can do everyting pc ken do. pc gameng is obsaleet." - console gamers

:^)

Either you guys have been living under a rock ,or you'd know that there are tablets that can handle and run full PC games. Please don't troll if you don't know what you are talking about. It just makes you guys look really really really silly.

Razer edge is literally your only option but it's thicker than most ultrabooks.

The i7 Surface Pro 3 might do what you're asking but I kinda doubt it. I mean, it will do what you're asking, it just won't look very good since it has a much higher resolution than 720p. The i7 model includes intel's HD5000. It would do fairly well at 720 but you'll have to deal with playing at a nonnative res.

If visuals take a hit, then it's a fine, as long as the framerate is smooth. 60fps might be asking for too much on my end i guess. 30fps will be doable.

However, hows the battery life? preferably on low settings?
#10Kingof_SnitchesPosted 6/29/2014 8:13:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]