This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do I really sound like a PC Elitist?

#1AurawhispererPosted 6/29/2014 7:38:54 PM
I never understand these stupid childish slangs. I just know the facts. Anyway, I discuss with the fanboys of either Sony or Microsoft party the facts about both consoles. Sure, both are unique. Both have good FPS. Both have excellent graphics. Both have their unique play style. Both have internet connection for multiplayer use that requires now a fee to access. But really, what is the one thing that these two don't have? Exclusive games.

Sure, they support heavily on third parties, but most third parties go towards the ps, xbox, wii, and of course, pc. I state out of Nintendo, who's the ONLY one that provides more exclusives than both Microsoft (They don't even use Rare right....) and Sony. Both those systems mainly focus on third parties and the rehashes of continual FPS, TPS, sports, and racing. The only RPG I can think of for those systems is the future Fallout or Elder Scrolls. (Yea, not even putting ESO up...)

Yet, I'm called an Elitist. Why? I even admit I'm a fan of Nintendo and love it, and the only console supporter I'll own. The other two, unless they provide games of their own and for its own system, I won't bother. And they have to be appealing. I'm not a sheep that walks into a horde, throw money at the cashier, and take it home. Because if I don't like it, as law states on electronic goods, no refund.

Is it because of how I approach it? Or the fact that the truth is actually there, and that most games for the PS/Xbox systems as a whole lead toward the PC also, and as a smart gamer, would prefer to use PC. Help me understand
---
Drift king of Mario Kart 8. Extremely hyped for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphires return :D
#2jedinatPosted 6/29/2014 7:40:33 PM
When you call someone a fanboy you're not interested in having a serious conversation with them.
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 7:42:08 PM
jedinat posted...
When you call someone a fanboy you're not interested in having a serious conversation with them.

I never did though, and if I mentioned that in here my apologies. I label them as fanboys, but never did I say they are a fanboy.
---
Drift king of Mario Kart 8. Extremely hyped for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphires return :D
#4ZZ_ZZPosted 6/29/2014 7:42:10 PM
A PC elitist is an individual that constantly bashes console gaming, is against any type of gaming that isn't on a PC, is against console games coming to the PC, and is an all around terrible user who gives smart ass answers to legitimate questions.

If this doesn't describe you, then no. You aren't.
#5Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 7:49:50 PM(edited)
ZZ_ZZ posted...
A PC elitist is an individual that constantly bashes console gaming, is against any type of gaming that isn't on a PC, is against console games coming to the PC, and is an all around terrible user who gives smart ass answers to legitimate questions.

So just assuming and forget that I mention I support Nintendo, thus they were the ones being idiots. Thanks
---
#6Khaos XeroPosted 6/29/2014 7:47:43 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
ZZ_ZZ posted...

So just assuming and forget that I mention I support Nintendo. Thus more idiocy. Thanks

Did you read the whole thing? lol
---
Playing: Tales of Eternia [PSP] | Pokemon X [3DS] - IGN: Konohana.
3DS Friend Code: 3368-1448-6683
#7jedinatPosted 6/29/2014 7:47:45 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
ZZ_ZZ posted...

So just assuming and forget that I mention I support Nintendo. Thus more idiocy. Thanks

It seems your main problem might be getting defensive. He was making a fairly neutral statement.
#8Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 7:49:11 PM
No. I was referring to those who were slandering me as an elitist. I wasn't calling him an idiot. I read it
---
#9HappyHippo04Posted 6/29/2014 7:51:16 PM
Why does being labeled as anything on the internet bother you to begin with? Be a PC "elitist", have a blast. I assure you, no one cares and it won't effect you in real life.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#10Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 7:57:13 PM
True lol now I guess we're all bad guys because PC is used for just internet and not gaming
---