This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do I really sound like a PC Elitist?

#31GoIrish80Posted 6/30/2014 10:45:53 AM
I will never understand why people refer to being an "Elitist" as a bad thing.

I prefer to have the best?

Oh no, terrible.
#32TheEntitledOnePosted 6/30/2014 10:50:29 AM
I hate consoles, yet I also hate the master race because I'm sick of paying homage to a fat man who hasn't done anything but collect cash for years. What does that make me?
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#33GoIrish80Posted 6/30/2014 10:53:23 AM
TheEntitledOne posted...
I hate consoles, yet I also hate the master race because I'm sick of paying homage to a fat man who hasn't done anything but collect cash for years. What does that make me?

Jealous
#34Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 12:45:13 PM
Well, push comes to shove, if it pleases you guys she was really raging at the fact I simply stated that most games are better off played on the PC only because one is cheaper while the other isn't, and one has a longer life span while the other only lives 6 - 8 years, then recycled into a whole different version. I said to her I support consoles, just only Nintendo because unlike Sony/Microsoft, their focus is mainly on exclusives over third party games that are mainly open for every system out there.

She raged because of that and all I was stating is my own experience opinion, which you have to admit is partly true. Out of all that trolling, I had 5 other members back me up. One even admitted he supported Sony, just prefers PC gaming because it's cheaper and less of a hassle, but sees potential for Sony's future.

Come to realize she was just trolling and dissing PC users in general, calling us zit nerds with no life, virgins, and live in our mothers basements.
---
Drift king of Mario Kart 8. Extremely hyped for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphires return :D
#35Worknofun370Posted 6/30/2014 1:03:15 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
She raged because of that and all I was stating is my own experience opinion, which you have to admit is partly true. Out of all that trolling, I had 5 other members back me up. One even admitted he supported Sony, just prefers PC gaming because it's cheaper and less of a hassle, but sees potential for Sony's future.

Come to realize she was just trolling and dissing PC users in general, calling us zit nerds with no life, virgins, and live in our mothers basements.

Sooo you got trolled so freaking hard you had to come make a topic just to be sure the person who trolled you wasn't right?

That's kinda embarrassing man.
#36CaioNVPosted 6/30/2014 1:35:06 PM
Well, Sony does have a lot of first-party franchises as good as Nintendo's. PS4 is new, new consoles have no games, this much is true, but if we are to see at all of the PlayStation line, well, just glance at PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale:
Ape Escape;
Buzz!;
Carnival Island;
Escape Plan;
Fat Princess;
God of War;
Gravity Rush;
Heavenly Sword;
Hot Shots Golf;
InFAMOUS;
Jak and Daxter;
Killzone;
LittleBigPlanet;
LocoRoco;
The Mark of Kri;
MediEvil;
ModNation Racers;
PaRappa the Rapper;
Patapon;
Ratchet & Clank;
Resistance;
Sly Cooper
Starhawk;
The Unfinished Swan;
Together Everwhere!;
Twisted Metal;
Uncharted;
Warhawk;
WipEout.
That's 30 first party franchises on that game (counting the game itself). Granted, quite a lot of them are irrelevant and not coming to the PS4 ever, and a few are single games, but many still are relevant. Disliking them all is a valid opinion, but quite the opposite of "knowing the facts".
---
GRABBIN' PEELZ! http://i.imgur.com/LkSWXBA.jpg
#37LvthnPosted 6/30/2014 2:09:57 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
ZZ_ZZ posted...
A PC elitist is an individual that constantly bashes console gaming, is against any type of gaming that isn't on a PC, is against console games coming to the PC, and is an all around terrible user who gives smart ass answers to legitimate questions.

If this doesn't describe you, then no. You aren't.

So just assuming and forget that I mention I support Nintendo, thus they were the ones being idiots. Thanks

Sounding elitist requires that you sound credibly elite. You don't.