This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Steam loots!

#11POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 9:07:50 AM
Gnarkill03 posted...
POOKISTAN posted...
Sooo... Bump to see if anyone doesn't wanna' be a dick...

It's GameFAQs, what did you expect?

http://gamefaqsdotcom.ytmnd.com

Ya... I know...
#12BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 6/30/2014 1:03:30 PM
Jeez. Didn't mean to start anything, lol.

I only asked because of the way it was posted (You explaining what Steam was, when the sale ran, etc.).

Nice haul, though. It's nice to expand the library. Feel free to add me: Appo93.
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#13Love_Me_SexyPosted 6/30/2014 1:09:43 PM
Monkeymage posted...
Love_Me_Sexy posted...

Brag about what? Spending money on wattage they will never use? Awesome bragging rights to have a PSU that no one cares about that is rated to deliver wattage that will never be used?

I've never understood this fascination with paying for wattage that won't ever be used...

I've had this PSU since 2008, it was used at one point for a lot more than what it is used now.

Good try, though. I can see by your sig that you do not understand much anyways.
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
#14POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 1:11:54 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

I only asked because of the way it was posted (You explaining what Steam was, when the sale ran, etc.).

Nice haul, though. It's nice to expand the library. Feel free to add me: Appo93.

I created the post so I could put it on both Facebook, where lotsa' people won't know what you're talking about, and here...
#15pwnater777Posted 6/30/2014 1:18:56 PM
POOKISTAN posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

I created the post so I could put it on both Facebook, where lotsa' people won't know what you're talking about, and here...

See, this is much easier to understand now.

And I agree about Papers, Please. It's an interesting game that's hard to call "fun", but it's definitely enjoyable. It really helps to show that, like you said, jobs don't always require perfection.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#16JKatarnPosted 6/30/2014 1:36:53 PM
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
Spidey555 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Just curious, did you copy paste this from another forum that you posted on?

Probably, most of the TC with these topics usually make them basically to brag.

Brag about what? Spending money on things they will never use or play? Awesome bragging rights to have a steam account that no one cares about full of games that will never be played?

I've never understood this fascination with collecting digital games that won't ever be used...

Ditto - there are a lot of people out there with poor impulse control who like to build digital libraries of content they never use. It's akin to those people who prominently display shelves of books, and yet have never cracked the spine on any of them. Granted, when you have a large library it's not realistic to be playing everything at once, but personally I play everything I buy at least once, most games more than that.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#17JKatarnPosted 6/30/2014 1:38:53 PM
POOKISTAN posted...

This is GameFAQs, and you copy/pasted this post purely to increase your Steampeen, so what do you expect?
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#18JKatarnPosted 6/30/2014 1:40:17 PM
POOKISTAN posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

I seriously doubt people on Facebook will give two flying figs what you bought and how much you saved during the Steam summer sale, and the few that would likely wouldn't need an explanation of what Steam is.
---
#19Hypertext_EyePosted 6/30/2014 1:51:41 PM
Goat Simulator? Seriously? That game is only "fun" for about 30 minutes, if that.

Also I had Syberia on CD way back when and got bored halfway through because of all the backtracking you have to do to solve relatively simple puzzles. Thought about picking it up during the sale because the story is interesting but I didn't want to force myself through that.

World of Goo for $0.99 is an absolute steal. If you like the atmosphere in that game try out Little Inferno. Completely different type of game but it has the same art style and similar music (the same guy did art and music for both games).
#20POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 2:07:07 PM
JKatarn posted...
POOKISTAN posted...

This is GameFAQs, and you copy/pasted this post purely to increase your Steampeen, so what do you expect?

So all this trolling is justified by the fact that I explained what Steam is, huh?