This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heads up. D&D Master Collection for 4.99 at Gamersgate.

#11KenshiroXPosted 7/1/2014 4:05:15 PM
::::remembers he has BG2+TOB, IWD 1 and 2 sitting on the shelves right behind him:::: Though I still need to play Planescape one of these days. Wanted to play Neverwinter Nights back in the day but my comp sucked then.
#12KenshiroXPosted 7/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
:::then sees all of NWN 1 and 2 for 7.50:::: Well, crap, one last gaming burst of buying.
#13NingishzidaPosted 7/1/2014 4:16:04 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
Monkeymage posted...
AD&D: Like Skyrim with role-playing

Saying these games are like Skyrim is an insult

Just to be crystal clear, it's an insult to the A/D&D games.
#14Orestes417(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 4:17:40 PM
Here I was thinking it was an insult to the intelligence of the species.
---
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
#15somebody336Posted 7/1/2014 4:18:25 PM
Daz_man123 posted...
Are the games like Skyrim?

*Eye twitch*
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#16KenshiroXPosted 7/1/2014 4:20:06 PM
Now, is gamersgate a legit/quality site? I've only ever bought digital games from steam, and Shadow Warrior this past week from GOG. BTW, Shadow Warrior is a old school cheesy BLAST.
#17NingishzidaPosted 7/1/2014 4:23:41 PM
KenshiroX posted...
Now, is gamersgate a legit/quality site? I've only ever bought digital games from steam

NO STEAM NO BUY
#18Orestes417(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 4:31:24 PM(edited)
Yeah they're legit. Similar to GMG only based out of Sweden instead of the UK. No download clients to screw with.

EDIT: Interestingly enough browsing their wikipedia they were founded by the Paradox guys. I never even realized that though I suppose it does make sense now that I think back on the Hearts of Iron DLC.
---
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
#19MaKhaosPosted 7/1/2014 4:33:51 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Yeah they're legit. Similar to GMG only based out of Sweden instead of the UK. No download clients to screw with.

EDIT: Interestingly enough browsing their wikipedia they were founded by the Paradox guys. I never even realized that though I suppose it does make sense now that I think back on the Hearts of Iron DLC.

Ah yes that's what I thought too. That Gamersgate is by Paradox like how Gog is by CD Projekt Red.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]