This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heads up. D&D Master Collection for 4.99 at Gamersgate.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Heads up. D&D Master Collection for 4.99 at Gamersgate.
2 years ago#11
::::remembers he has BG2+TOB, IWD 1 and 2 sitting on the shelves right behind him:::: Though I still need to play Planescape one of these days. Wanted to play Neverwinter Nights back in the day but my comp sucked then.
2 years ago#12
:::then sees all of NWN 1 and 2 for 7.50:::: Well, crap, one last gaming burst of buying.
2 years ago#13
Fade2black001 posted...
Monkeymage posted...
AD&D: Like Skyrim with role-playing

Saying these games are like Skyrim is an insult

Just to be crystal clear, it's an insult to the A/D&D games.
2 years ago#14
Here I was thinking it was an insult to the intelligence of the species.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
2 years ago#15
Daz_man123 posted...
Are the games like Skyrim?

*Eye twitch*
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
2 years ago#16
Now, is gamersgate a legit/quality site? I've only ever bought digital games from steam, and Shadow Warrior this past week from GOG. BTW, Shadow Warrior is a old school cheesy BLAST.
2 years ago#17
KenshiroX posted...
Now, is gamersgate a legit/quality site? I've only ever bought digital games from steam

NO STEAM NO BUY
2 years ago#18
Yeah they're legit. Similar to GMG only based out of Sweden instead of the UK. No download clients to screw with.

EDIT: Interestingly enough browsing their wikipedia they were founded by the Paradox guys. I never even realized that though I suppose it does make sense now that I think back on the Hearts of Iron DLC.
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
2 years ago#19
Orestes417 posted...
Yeah they're legit. Similar to GMG only based out of Sweden instead of the UK. No download clients to screw with.

EDIT: Interestingly enough browsing their wikipedia they were founded by the Paradox guys. I never even realized that though I suppose it does make sense now that I think back on the Hearts of Iron DLC.

Ah yes that's what I thought too. That Gamersgate is by Paradox like how Gog is by CD Projekt Red.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Heads up. D&D Master Collection for 4.99 at Gamersgate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived