This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Developers really have to stop pandering to these idiots.

#21HighOnPhazonPosted 7/1/2014 8:51:32 PM
I just really hate the pandering to the LGBT community in games.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#22SedatedPosted 7/1/2014 8:55:53 PM
HighOnPhazon posted...
I just really hate the pandering to the LGBT community in games.

This.

I'm all for more chicks in games...who doesn't like chicks? Well...the other end of this topics spectrum I suppose...

Anyway.. the whole lets announce it and make a big fuss about it is ridiculous.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#23SedatedPosted 7/1/2014 8:57:34 PM
Tyranius2 posted...
do girls really get offended because video games objectify them?

Who cares?

Besides, show me all games where you play as a 34 year old male who is 40 pounds over weight and balding.

Men get objectified in games as well.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
#24Montgomery14Posted 7/1/2014 9:15:38 PM
This topic...

http://sensiblereason.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/oppressed-white-male.jpg
---
"Enjoy life, there is plenty of time to be dead."
#25BlackWizardMagusPosted 7/1/2014 9:16:03 PM
I agree...however, it's not really their fault. They get ripped on for their characters not being "normal", not having minorities, not having women, not having gay characters, so they make these things and go "Look, see, now screw off" and they get ripped on for doing that. If it was my call, I wouldn't announce it, but after years of this crap, I could see why they'd snap and be like "Look, look you jerks, eat your sorry excuse for journalism you couch crusaders!"
---
"The black wind howls. One among you will shortly perish"
Magus
#26SedatedPosted 7/1/2014 9:18:15 PM
Montgomery14 posted...
This topic...

http://sensiblereason.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/oppressed-white-male.jpg

This doesn't even fit the topic ....you've really been trying to find an excuse to use this jpg haven't you?
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
#27SedatedPosted 7/1/2014 9:21:51 PM(edited)
BlackWizardMagus posted...
I agree...however, it's not really their fault. They get ripped on for their characters not being "normal", not having minorities, not having women, not having gay characters, so they make these things and go "Look, see, now screw off" and they get ripped on for doing that. If it was my call, I wouldn't announce it, but after years of this crap, I could see why they'd snap and be like "Look, look you jerks, eat your sorry excuse for journalism you couch crusaders!"

If people complained to me my game didn't have enough minorities or diversity I'd probably make my next game a white male only golf game. You can also enjoy the lodge area and drink grape juice/whiskey and ignore texts from your wife while sending flirtatious ones to your new secretary.

So sick of this PC crap.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
#28Futureops-Posted 7/1/2014 9:30:22 PM
Youbesoft idiots! WE NEVER WANTED WOMEN IN MEN'S GAME.
---
Kurgan- "Whats the the purpose of owning a Grenade Launcher?"
Futureops - "To kill you!"
#29ArayzielPosted 7/1/2014 9:40:07 PM
Sedated posted...

If people complained to me my game didn't have enough minorities or diversity I'd probably make my next game a white male only golf game. You can also enjoy the lodge area and drink grape juice/whiskey and ignore texts from your wife while sending flirtatious ones to your new secretary.

So sick of this PC crap.

I'd buy it
#30HighOnPhazonPosted 7/1/2014 10:06:08 PM
Sedated posted...

So sick of this PC crap.

PC mentality is the cancer of our society.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650