This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WTF?!?! Sims 4 will not be open world?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. WTF?!?! Sims 4 will not be open world?!
2 years ago#51
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
So you're upset that a historically not open world series, isn't open world? lolwot

Why do you troll so hard?....Especially with inaccurate comments....

There have been 5 main Sims games including Online and Medieval, disregards consoles ports and what not. Only 2/5 of these have been open world, pretty accurate to me. :P

If you're counting online and Medieval then 3/5 were open world.
2 years ago#52
Good, sims 3 was a buggy pos because of the open world and how the game couldn't handle it, hopefully I'll be able to play the sims 4 without it locking up every 2 mins
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
2 years ago#53
juzzieb posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
So you're upset that a historically not open world series, isn't open world? lolwot

There have been 5 main Sims games including Online and Medieval, disregards consoles ports and what not. Only 2/5 of these have been open world, pretty accurate to me. :P

Medieval and 3 were the only open world games. 2/5...
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
2 years ago#54
If it improves the performance of the Sims 4 (compared to the Sims 3), then I'm all for it.

They've just split it into districts.
Over 8,000,000 players on Steam at the same time.
PC gaming is the place to be. The only way to play games at their true potential.
2 years ago#55
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
juzzieb posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

Medieval and 3 were the only open world games. 2/5...

There is only sims 1 -3. No one cares about the trash you are counting. That's like counting Mario Kart as a Mario series game.
Combo breaker!!!!!!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110210424@N05/14385270766/
2 years ago#56
happyscrub1 posted...
There is only sims 1 -3. No one cares about the trash you are counting. That's like counting Mario Kart as a Mario series game.

Alright, only 1/3 was open world then. Still the majority are closed world, TimePharaoh's statement seems pretty on the ball to me.
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
2 years ago#57
kill2this posted...
MadPinoRage posted...
I can't believe EA would disappoint its customers like this.

I know, I'm shocked too. EA and Ubisoft normally deliver.

Ubisoft sometimes does, but for me, EA's last successful delivery was Bad Company 2.
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
2 years ago#58
From what I heard there are 3 worlds and each world has 5 large neighborhoods. So like districts. Think of The Sims 4 as The Sims 2. When your Sims go to school or work they leave the lot like they did in The Sims 2. Also The Sims 3 was developed by The Sims Studios and The Sims 4 is wait for it being developed by both The Sims Studio and Maxis you know them they did the 1st 2 Sims games. It's possible they are trying to get the game back to what it was BEFORE The Sims 3. Just an observation.
2 years ago#59
Wait what does it mean by there being no open world? So each family won't age simultaneously and there will be loading screens to visit other lots like in Sims 1 and 2? Wtf? They are going backwards with the series it seems.
Live long and prosper.
2 years ago#60
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

Alright, only 1/3 was open world then. Still the majority are closed world, TimePharaoh's statement seems pretty on the ball to me.

Majority is nothing near Historically.
Combo breaker!!!!!!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110210424@N05/14385270766/
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. WTF?!?! Sims 4 will not be open world?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived